eleven

"forget me in public, dream of me in private."

꧁☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎꧂

it had been a good week since you and luke got kidnapped, only three more weeks of this left. it was now a hot day in august as you sat in your bedroom waiting for your alarm to go off. it was like you needed an invitation.

august 27.

you had gotten up right as the alarm buzzed, and shut it off. you walked over to your bag and pulled out a red tank top that showed some cleavage along with a pair of extremely distressed denim shorts. you grabbed a light and airy white cardigan to go over it, but you were sure you wouldn't need it.

you threw your (h/c) hair up at first but then took it down and let it fall. you threw the cardigan on and flipped your hair out of it as you grabbed your phone and walked out of your bedroom.

it was 4:37AM right now, and you were meeting luke outside. you felt like a child meeting him in the entrance of the woods, but followed him slowly. he led you to a blanket and told you to sit down as he took a basket out. he smiled and told you to open it, and inside were all of your favorite books.

war and peace but in the original russian was one of your favorites. it was something your mother read to you, and it was also how you and spencer became friends. the adventures of huckleberry finn was a book you had quoted once to win an argument in court when you had gotten accused of arresting an innocent man. wuthering heights was one of your all times favorites, up there with war and peace only because it was a gift from your eighth grade english teacher who had taught you the wonders books had. the book you had found so much interest in was probably charles dickens' a christmas carol, only because your grandfather had given you the book as a gift one year. every book that had a meaning in your life was in your lap, a single tear sliding down from your face and dripping on your leg.

"why did you do this for me," you ask luke quietly.

he reaches his hand out, taking your chin in between his thumb and pointer finger, lifting your face up. he wipes a tear with his thumb then returns it to its previous spot. "because i know how much they mean to you."

you smile sweetly and lay down with your head on his chest, your body in between his legs. you decide to push your ass into luke, causing him to bite his lip and back away from you. you wait a few seconds then do it again, and close your eyes when he lets out a quiet groan.

"watch yourself, puta. don't make me bend you over right here."

you fake a small snore and he chuckles. he picks you up and you open your eyes as he sets you on the ground. he folds the blanket and kisses you softly as you put the books back in the basket, carrying the basket back to the house.

5:09AM

you decide to race luke back, having time before derek and hotch woke up. you creep in the house to hear quiet feet tapping on the floor, almost forgetting jack was there.

"hey buddy," you say as you open his bedroom door. "what're you doing awake?"

"i don't know, i heard noises," he says as he crawls out of the chest near the wall. you pick him up and walk him down to your room, jack talking a mile a minute. he finally falls asleep and you bring him back to his bed, covering him up and turning the lights out. you and luke sneak into your room and look at the time.

5:26AM

"you better be quick if you want me," you tease luke. he grabs you by the waist and drops you on the bed. you giggle as he kisses from your thighs and up your stomach, to you collarbone and eventually reaching your lips.

"or i could make you wait."

"do not test my patience. i will be a brat tomorrow."

he laughs at you and begins to kiss you, leaving marks along your neck.

to be continued ...

~~~~
guys i updated three chapters today i feel like a proud soccer mom
i'm sending love to those who're struggling right now! you're strong! you've got this! you are loved and wanted ❤️❤️❤️

xoxo,
mar❤️