thirteen

"if you think i'm pretty...."

꧁☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎꧂

you walked out of you bedroom at maybe 7:30. you yawned and got up, walking downstairs as you were. you were met by the smell of bacon and jack running around the big living room.

"well good morning to you too y/n," morgan says as he walks by you. he points to a spot on your neck and you pull the shirt up to cover the hickey. hotch shakes his head and morgan laughs as he makes his way to jack.

luke comes downstairs next, his sweatpants lowly hanging on his hips. "hey, has anybody seen my—" his eyes catch your small frame sitting at the island, your (e/c) eyes catching his deep brown ones.

"nevermind, my princesa has it on apparently." hotch smiles as he turns around and walks towards jack and morgan laughs as he goes outside to answer his phone. you look down and notice you indeed are wearing luke's hoodie from this morning.

"daddy, what did you do to them?" jack asks.

"what do you mean buddy, i made pancakes?"

"no!" jack shakes his head. he waves his hand and motions for aaron to come closer to him. hotch leans in and puts his ear to jack. "you're supposed to shape them like a heart, or do mickey mouse ears! like aunt y/n does them!"

you laugh and nod as you push up your glasses. "why don't you teach dad then jack? after all you are the best pancake maker there is!"

"really!" he beams.

"yeah really!"

you ruffle jack's hair and he pulls hotch by his sleeve to make him watch. you head upstairs to luke's room and knock on the door.

"you don't have to knock princesa, i know it's you."

you smile from the other side of the door and walk in slowly, closing the door behind you gently. you walk up to luke and wrap your arms around his neck from behind.

"hey princesa," he sighs as he turns around to face you. you smile up at him as he places his hands on your waist. you kiss just under his lips and place your head in his chest.

"what's on your mind luke?"

"sometimes i forget you're a profiler." you smile and slightly chuckle, luke closing his eyes as he sways with you in his arms.

"so are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

"no, not today."

you nod your head and get closer to him, as if you're not close enough. he laughs at your antics and wraps his arms around you, now bringing you as close as possible to him without becoming part of him.

"what's gotten into you princesa, you're awful cuddly with me today," luke smiles.

"i don't know. i just wanna be held is all."

he nods and keeps swaying with you, his fingers gently tapping against your lower back. you sink into him, feeling your feelings grow so much bigger than they should be.

"luke?"

"y/n."

"nevermind."

you couldn't bring yourself to fully admit to him that you had only hated him because you just wanted to love him, but you didn't know how to let yourself get attached without second guessing it all.

"you can always talk to me princesa, what's going on up here?" he taps your head twice.

"i don't know. i think spencer was right."

"about?"

"there was a case a really long time ago, i don't even know how long ago it would be. when asked if monsters were real, spencer had said that he believed monsters were real, but that they lived in our heads. i think he was right."

luke was silent. you don't think he knew how to respond. he opened his mouth but then closed it, taking back his words.

"can we cuddle?"

"absolutely princesa, you already have my hoodie."

you looked down and smiled, jiggling in it a little bit and giggling. luke smiles at your antics, picking you up and holds you over his head. he places you down on the bed, you landing with a light thud. you laugh and smile when luke gets on top of you.

"tienes la sonrisa más hermosa."

"no lo dices en serio."

"yes i do, don't tell me i don't mean that."

you smile again, pulling his face to yours and kissing him. the kiss wasn't overpowering or dominating, it was actually passionate and loving, full of care.

"i love you luke alvez."

"i love you too y/n l/n."

you just couldn't bring yourself to say it.

~~~~
i really have to say i fly by the seat of my pants when i write
i just wanna say thanks to those who are voting and commenting and just reading❤️❤️ i am so very grateful for your support you don't even know
and also special thanks to my best friends , those two are the best
much love to you all❣️

xoxo,
      mar❤️