nineteen

"when they say your name i just act confused."

꧁☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎꧂

so much for enjoying the last week and a half with luke. you couldn't believe your eyes when you saw her walk in the door. morgan saw the intensity in your eyes and luke was definitely going to ask questions because right now you were the only person in the house who had a problem with her.

she finally looks up and sees you. "oh, hey y/n!"

"hi."

her bright smile turns to a frown. "you can't even say a proper hello to your sister?" the word makes you clench your fists.

"no, cat, i can't."

she looks at you with an eyebrow raised and then shrugs. you were extremely peeved when cat decided to appear in spencer's life, and you were certainly not the happiest when her and hotch started talking.

luke pinches the back of your arm slightly as she goes back to playing with jack and talking to hotch. "that's the cat?"

"yes luke. that's cat adams."

his eyes never moved from you and you could feel her presence beginning to burn angry little holes through your skin. you weren't sure if you were going to make it these next eleven days.

morgan walks over to you and nudges you with his elbow. "sister?"

"long story. switched my last name to our dad's because i was closer to him. she didn't really care for our dad, so when our mother died, she really had nobody and turned into whatever the hell she is now. killer, traumatizer, whore, whatever she wants to be she is."

luke stifles a laugh and lets out a slight chuckle when  you say "whore" and morgan smiles, looking away from you. you glance at both of them and you yourself begin to laugh a little, causing the three of you to break out in laughter.

a little while later, you go upstairs and decide to shower. you hadn't really taken much notice to cat while she was here, but it was also hard to be outright rude and avoid her like you always do when there's only five of you plus jack in the house.

you've officially moved everything of yours into luke's room because 99% of the time you end up in there in one of his shirts anyways. you bend down and grab your bag, hearing the door open and you turn to see who it is.

you groan. "what."

"could you at least act like we're family?"

"no cat, i haven't done that since mom died."

"y/n, we are sisters, i think you're overreact—"

"i'm not overreacting, catherine, you're the reason spencer and i didn't work. now spencer thinks that i truthfully never wanted to be with him when really i didn't have the heart to tell him that the reason we couldn't work was because i was sisters with the bitch who practically ruined his life."

cat stares at you as you speak. her full name freezes her in place and her ears perk when she hears "spencer" in every sentence. she looked down and folded her hands. she shook her head and then looked back up nodding. "mom died because of you y/n, didn't she?"