two

you walk into your apartment and instantly smell the brewing of coffee and fresh air. you don't remember leaving a window open or putting coffee on, so you put your hand on your gun and slither through your apartment. you approach the kitchen and draw your gun at the sight of a tall man. he looked, familiar almost.

"who are you?"

spencer turns around and jumps. "jesus y/n! i thought i'd come by and be nice and hang with luna and make you coffee before you had to leave."

you holster your gun and sigh. you sit down at your small little white table with two chairs that looks like it belongs in a french café. spencer places your cup down and walks back over to get his. "i'm on edge spence, sorry."

"you'll be fine, besides it's luke," spencer nudges your arm as he takes the seat across from you. "i bet he's pretty great in bed."

"spencer!" you shriek. he laughs and rolls his eyes as he takes a sip of coffee. "face it y/n, you hate him because you love him."

"no, i hate him because i hate him, spencer reid."

you and spencer engage in a serious staring contest. "you can't wait to leave tomorrow morning."

"honestly no i can't."

"i knew it," spencer smiles. he holds his chin up high and closes his eyes as he sticks his tongue out at you.

"okay, fine," you groan. "maybe i'm excited, i'm gonna get to see morgan. when was the last time we saw him?"

"i think i saw him about three months ago actually," spencer nods. "we caught up, garcia sees him once a month."

"as she should, that's her chocolate thunder spence," you laugh. you both take another sip of your coffee before your phone goes off.

"luke?" you answer the phone.

"oh, y/n, hi. i didn't think you'd answer."

"i almost didn't," you chuckle. spencer smacks your arm and you flap your hand at him as you stand up from the table. "what's up?"

"i just, i want this to actually work for the sake of the team. i don't want any animosity between us to effect the team princesa."

"what did you say?"

"er- i mean, y/n."

princesa? princess?

"huh, okay, niño."

spencer choked on his coffee behind you. he got up and placed his cup in the sink and shook his head. you choked back a laugh at spencer's reaction.

"oh-h, somebody's got a sudden sense of humor around me."

"maybe, maybe i just like fucking with you," you shrug. you sip your coffee and shoot a glance at spencer, who's shaking his head at you.

"be prepared bebita," he says before hanging up on you. you scrunch your eyebrows and plop on the couch next to spencer, who's currently holding luna.

"so," spencer says. "what were the nicknames for, miss 'i'm not in love with luke alvez' lookin' ass?"

"did you really just say 'lookin' ass' spencer?"

"indeed i did, now spill."

you laugh at spencer and then tell him about the call.

"he called you babygirl and princess in spanish, told you to be prepared, then hung up on you?" he nods his head and looks at luna. "that's hot."