five

don't read if you're uncomfortable with it , but again why would you be reading this if you weren't
mentions of:
choking , degradation , spanking and begging
kinda boring , could've been spicier but there's always a next time
enjoyy :)

꧁☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎꧂

"that's not morgan is it?"

"no, that's not garcia's chocolate thunder," hotch says matter-of-factly. "i advise you two go upstairs and talk this one out."

you step away from your spot at the island and sulk upstairs, luke following close behind. you remember spencer's words that night in your apartment.

"i bet he's good in bed too."

you were already six feet deep in your own grave of self pity, why not dig a little deeper? besides, you really wanted to see if spencer's theory was right.

you both walk into a bedroom and you sit on the bed. luke leans against the dresser and doesn't bother to look at you.

"i can explain."

"i'm sure you can, but right now i don't want you to."

you look up to protest and see he's right in front of you, his face inches away from yours.

"you can explain to me in a different way."

you pull his face closer to yours and kiss him harshly. you had never even thought about sleeping with a coworker, only once did you drunkly think about sleeping with spencer.

he glides his fingertips down your body, resting them on the top of your shorts.

"l-luke, please."

"what?"

"p-please, don't tease me."

he gets a smirk on his face as he leans into you. "aw, is my little princesa begging for me?"

you moan as he slides a finger to your clothed clit and presses on it. you were falling apart so quickly under him and you couldn't understand why.

"luke please, d-don't tease me."

"then tell me what you want," he says as he softly kisses your collarbone. "i can't help you if you don't tell me."

"please, f-fuck me."

"buena niña."

that's all he said, and he swiftly pulled your shorts and panties off simultaneously. you tugged at the hem of his shirt and he let you take it off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

he kisses his way down your stomach to your now exposed clit. he swirls his tongue around it and takes it between his teeth, making you jump as your breath hitches.

he wraps his hands around your thighs and moves to tease your slit. "you're so wet princesa, who did this to you?"

"y-you," you moan out. he slaps your thigh and you yelp.

"what's my name?"

you were left dumbfounded. you quickly began to think of things and cross things out, and finally you came up with a quick solution.