Chapter 4

(Itadori's POV)

I sighed and leaned against my palm. I've probably watched at least 4 movies already. I was so focused on what was happening in the movies, that I didn't even realize that Imala moved her head on my lap. I heard a purring sound and it made me look at her.

'Guess those stuffed animals do like her. She's our principal's niece after all.'

I thought. The teddy bear was peacefully sleeping in Imala's hands, and she was peacefully sleeping as well. Slowly, I reached my hand out to her and gently run my fingers through her hair.

'Oh! Her hair is so soft!'

I smiled to myself. I was patting her head while watching the movie until I heard my name being called from behind.

"Yuuji." I slightly jumped. Turning my head around, I saw Gojo.

"You need something?" I asked, blinking a bit. My hand was still on Imala's head. Gojo seemed to notice this and smiled.

"We're heading out, Yuuji." He said. My eyes slightly widened.

"I'm going to teach you about the pinnacle of jujutsu battles, Domain Expansion. Be so kind and wake Imala-chan up. Also, try to wake her up in the most gentle way possible. She gets angry easily, I'll wait outside." He smiled before turning around and walking up the stairs and going outside. My eyes fell from his figure to Imala's. I patted her head knowing that this is probably the last time I'll ever see her like this. I sighed and thought about a way to wake her up.

'The most gentle way possible, huh?'

I gently put her hair behind her ear and leaned closer to her.

"Imala-chan... Come on, we need to go." I whispered and shook her lightly. Instead of walking up, she turned around and snuggled her face into my stomach. I blinked, a bit of blush appeared on my cheeks.

"Imala-chan." I whispered, loud enough for her to hear, her blue eyes immediately opened. I tensed up a bit. Once she looked at me, she backed away and ended up falling on the ground, but she stood up right away and looked around.

"Um... Imala-chan, you okay?" I asked as soon as her eyes fell on me her face immediately flushed with red color. She awkwardly chuckled.

"J-just fine. W-why are you asking?" She stuttered, a bit of sweat dripped from her forehead. There was still the same blush on her face.

"You sure? Your face is heating up." I pointed at her face and she blushed even harder if that's possible. She was staring into my eyes as if she saw a ghost. She put her hand on her mouth and looked away, her blond hair covering her face. I was looking at her with a blank expression.

"Oh well, Gojo-sensei said to wake you up, we're going out. He's waiting outside now." I pointed at the stairs. She nodded and made her way toward them. I blinked as I watched her run up them, still confused.

(Imala's POV)

I almost fell down as I run up the stairs. I slammed my hands against my face.

'What the-? What the hell? No! Don't think! Don't think about it! Never again!'

I shook my head. As I run outside, I saw Satoru standing not too far from me. Without thinking, I rushed towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Then I hid my face into his back.

"Oh? Imala-chan? Is something wrong?" Satoru asked, looking at me over his shoulder. I just shook my head In return.

"Don't mind me asking, but... Where are we going?" I heard Itodori's voice. Letting go of Satoru, I turned around and faced him. And I was happy that I was looking at Itadori and not at Sukuna.