Chapter 23

(Imala's pov)

I nuzzled my face into the warm blankets. A nice scent filled my nostrils, the blankets smell like Geto. I slowly sat up while wrapping the blanket around my body. Looking around, I noticed that Geto was nowhere around.

I sat up and walked out of the bedroom. As soon as I opened the doors, I smelled another scent.

"Hmmm, Takoyaki..." I mumbled to myself. I slowly made my way towards the kitchen and saw Geto. He was making Takoyaki. Smiling softly, I walked towards him and wrapped my hands around his way. Hugging him.

"Look who finally decided to wake up." Geto said. Curious, I looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. It was almost noon.

"Looks like you're still a heavy sleeper." Geto giggled. He turned around and placed his hand on top of my head, ruffling my hair. After he finished all the Takoyaki we sat down and dug in. I mostly ate all of it.

"Geto, can we stay together for the rest of the day?" I shyly asked, still facing the plate of Takoyaki. A small laugh came out of his lips.

"I'd like that."

Time Skip

As promised, we spent the rest of the day together. We didn't do anything in particular, we were just walking around while talking to each other. I don't need anything else. It was enough that I got to be with him in the first place.

I suddenly stopped walking, after a few seconds Geto followed my lead and stopped as well. I took some steps towards me and noticed that I was looking somewhere. He looked the way where I was looking.

"This brings back memories..." He quietly said. In front of us was an old playground. Geto smiled and walked towards the swings.

"Remember when you threw a handful of sand at Gojo... When he took the flower I gave you?" Geto smiled as he sat on one of the swings. A slightly annoyed expression appeared on my face.

"His fault for stealing it." I said while walking towards Geto. I sat right next to him, on the other swing.

"We were here every time we could. Me, Gojo, Ieiri, and you..." Geto said. I nodded and slowly began to swing. We talked for a while until my phone buzzed. I took it and noticed a message from Satoru.

Satoru:

You child!
Where tf are youuu~?
You better come home before I start to cry! Or you'll be cryinthe one crying at the end of the day😏

"Satoru?" Geto asked. I sighed and nodded right after. I stood up and made a few steps towards Geto.

"Have to go home." I said. Geto smiled and stood up. He walked towards me and placed his head on top of my head.

"No worries. Get home safe, okay?" He pulled me towards him and hugged me. I wrapped my hands around his waist and nodded. Suddenly, I became emotional. I felt like crying for some reason. And I could tell that Geto noticed. Satoru isn't the only one who can tell how I fell just by my body language, you know?

"Don't worry Imala-chan. We can hang out anytime." He lowered his head a bit and just as I looked up at him, he kissed my forehead. He pulled away and smiled. This smile was from the bottom of his heart, and that made me emotional even more. I hugged him again and nodded.

"Yeah..."

Time skip

It was already dark outside as I was walking on the street. I was on my way home. I dug my hands deeper into my hoodie. It was getting a bit cold, and I had only a hoodie. But oh well, I have to deal with it.