Chapter 3

(Imala's POV)

My blue eyes were locked on Itadori's brown ones. We stared at each other, and neither one of us said a single word. I was confused. Questions such as 'Where am I?', 'How did I get here?', and 'How the hell is Itaodri alive?' crossed my mind.

I slightly jumped once something fell right on top of Itadori. No, it wasn't something, it was someone. And that somone, was Sukuna.

"You're here too? Man, you two are annoying as hell." Sukuna looked at me with bored eyes. I blinked, still confused. Sukuna then sat on Itadori's back and put his elbows on his knees.

"This isn't the afterlife in case you're wondering. It's my Innate Domain." He explained. I looked around and slowly walked toward the pile of animal skulls.

"You could also say we're in my mind."

'Well, there's not a lot in his mind.'

"In other words, we're not dead yet. If you'll accept my conditions, I'll fix your heart and bring us back to life." Sukuna smirked at Itadori. I looked at both of them before I sat down on one of the skulls, brushing off my disgust.

"Cocky bastard. You act all big, but I know you don't want to die, either." Itadori smirked back at him.

"The situation's changed. In the near future, I'll be able to see something interesting." Sukuna took a glance at me along with his usual smirk. I tilted my head to the side and raised one of my brows.

"I have two conditions." Sukuna fixed his attention back on Itadori.

"One: when I chant 'Extension', you'll hand over your body for one minute. Two: you'll forget this promise." I narrowed my eyes a bit. Those were very weird conditions.

"No way. I don't know what your goal is, but it's shady as hell. After what you did this time, I finally get it. You're evil. I'm not lending you my body again." Itadori glared at the four-eyed curse.

"Then I'll promise that I won't kill or injure anyone during that minute." Sukuna leaded against his palm.

"Why should he trust you?" I questioned Sukuna. He looked at me and blinked.

"It's not about whether you trust me or not. This is a pact. A geas. I'll be the one punished if I break it." Sukuna simply explained. Then, both Sukuna and Itadori began to argue with each other. It all stopped once Itadori agreed to his conditions. At least, that's what I thought.

"Fine, move. I'll accept your conditions." Sukuna chuckled a bit before he stood up, Itadori followed.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but it means I'll come back to life." And then Itadori punched Sukuna right in the face. I sighed and slammed my hands against my face.

"Bring me back to life without any conditions. It's your fault I died in the first place." I spread my fingers to look at them again. Sukuna wiped away the small bit of blood he had on his lips.

"Then how about this? We'll fight to the death, and if you win, I'll do it without conditions. If I win, you come back to life under my conditions." Sukuna suggested. Itadori smirked and straightened up.

"Sure! I'll beat you to-" My eyes went completely wide. In less than one second, Itadori's head was sliced into two pieces.

"Both of you, get out of my head." Sukuna looked at me with a glare.

"Uhhh, my apologies. I don't know how. And I want to ask you something anyway." I looked at him. As I looked back at Itadori, his head was now alright. A wave of relief rushed through my body.