Chapter 1

(Third Person POV)

A blond girl was leaning against the cold wall in one of the alleys in the shopping center. She never likes huge crowds of people. That's why she was keeping her distance. Her favorite songs were playing in the headphones she had while she scrolled through the social media on her phone. Her long hair covered her face along with her hood. A few passing people send her weird looks as they passed by, she looked like she was about to rob one of the stores. Although she didn't care. She never did.

She always seemed to be the black sheep.

While other kids played games together and laughed together... She always stayed aside. Other kids or people never spoke to her, let alone looked her way. Only because she was 'weird' according to some people.

Some tried to talk to her and wanted to be friends with her. But when they realized that she was different, they quickly gave up on her. Not that she wasn't used to that.

Her parents were Jujutsu Sorcerers. That's why she was different from other kids. She was terrified of the creatures she saw around some people, even though they couldn't harm her. Her parents were also very stricted. She was always in the library studying or training with her father.

She spend her whole life like this. No friends, no contact with other people whatsoever. As much as she hated this lifestyle, she wanted to make her parents proud.

Slowly, she raised her head up and stared at the wall in front of her. As soon as she looked to the side, a strong arm pulled her towards the darkness.

Why didn't she scream for help? Well because one: She could easily kill this person. Two: Why would someone try to kidnap somebody in the most crowded place? And three: She knew this person like the back of her hand.

(Itadori's POV)

After we picked up the third first-year, Kugisaki, there was one person left. Gojo went to find that person. He wasn't gone for long though, he was already coming back. Something was hanging over his shoulder.

"Why are you carrying trash?" Kugisaki asked, gaining the attention of me and Fushiguro. We looked at our teacher and he smiled.

"It's not trash. It's our fourth first-year." He said with excitement before placing the person on the ground.

"And what's the difference?" Kugisaki asked, raising one of her brows. I snickered a bit while Fushiguro kept quiet. Gojo smiled and looked at the smaller figure.

"Are you going to introduce yourself?" He asked the person. She was visibly shorter than Gojo. But honestly, everyone is shorter than him.

"Don't want to." The girl responded while avoiding eye contact. Gojo sighed and made her face us. Right after, he pulled down the black hood. Everyone immediately noticed her blond hair. Slowly she looked at us with her blue eyes.

"Tasubaki." All three of us stared right at her and by the looks of it, it made her uncomfortable.

"Tasubaki who?" Gojo put both of his hands on her shoulders and shook her lightly with a smile.

"Imala."

"Weird name." Kugisaki commented. She placed one of her hands on her waist and looked away.

"You're acting like your name is better." I smirked at her and she send a glare my way. Unbothered, I looked back at Tasubaki.

She seemed to be a bit taller than Kugisaki. She had long blond hair that was reaching her waist along with a pair of blue eyes. Her uniform was also different from Kugisaki's. She has a dark blue gakuran-style top with short sleeves, the sleeves are a bit baggy though. Unlike Kugisaki, Tasubaki is wearing dark blue pants. She also has black combat boots.