Chapter 13

(Third Person POV)

Imala brought the blanket closer to her face, covering herself from the cold air. Her whole body was shaking from fear, she tightened her grip on the blanket. She was releasing shaky breaths but tried her best to stay calm.

Slowly, she looked over my shoulder and saw his back facing her. It seemed like he was still sleeping, and Imala took this as an opportunity.

Before she decided to stand up, she carefully eyed the room. She was looking for her clothes. After she found them all, she slowly and quietly removed the blanket and sat at the edge of the bed.

She wanted to make this quick. Just take her clothes, get dressed, and get out of there as fast as she can. But as soon as she stood up, she almost fell over. It was hard for her to walk because of the pain she felt in her lower body.

Brushing the pain away, she managed to crawl toward her clothes, she got dressed as fast as she could. But she was very careful not to be loud. Imala slowly made her way toward the doors. One quick move and she was out. She made my way toward the living room and saw her phone on the table.

Imala grabbed it and walked towards the front doors. After she put her shoes on, she ran outside. It was really hard for her to run but she wanted to get as far as possible from that man.

It took her a lot of time to get to Jujutsu Tech. There, in her room, she felt at least a little safe. After she shut the door behind her, she made her way toward her bed but her legs couldn't carry her anymore. Imala fell down right in front of her bed.

There was nothing but silence in her room. Imala grabbed the blanket that Gojo gave to her and wrapped it around her figure. And just like that, she began to cry.

-Time skip-

Imala cried for a long time. It was already evening. She didn't dare to step outside her room. She didn't want to, and she couldn't. Her legs wouldn't let her. It was hard for her to walk.

She rubbed her puffy eyes and brushed away some of her tears. She was crying for too long now, and she couldn't anymore. Imala then sat up. Her whole room was a mess, and she was as well. She didn't care about that at all.

Imala somehow managed to enter her bathroom. She sobbed a bit as she entered the shower. As soon as the hot water run down her body, she relaxed a bit. Slowly, her blue eyes began to water again.

The things he did to her body, it was as if she could still feel it.

It didn't take too long and she was crying again. She was sitting on the ground, curled up in a ball. The hot water was still running down her body. In times like these, and when she was younger, Imala either ate too much food or distanced herself from everyone. But this was different. And the only person that Imala trusted enough to tell them what happened, was Gojo.

Imala stood up and walked out of the shower. She wrapped her body in a towel. Before Imala returned to her room, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were puffy from all the crying, and her nose was runny. The thing that was very noticeable, was the way her body looked right now.

Imala suddenly felt sick as she saw all the purple marks on her chest and stomach, and she didn't even know where else. Imala quickly run towards the toilet and sat down in front of it. The thought of what he did made her throw up.

She placed her head on her forearm and held back her tears. She was trying to control her breathing as she stood up. Imala returned to her room and changed into some warm and comfortable clothes.

Quietly, Imala left her room and began to make her way toward Gojo's room. The nervous feeling was now in her gut. She hesitated for a bit as she stood in front of the doors that led to his room. Her hand was shaking as she raised it up to knock.