Chapter 15

(Third Person POV)

Imala groaned as soon as the sun began to shine through the branches of the trees right into her eyes. Slowly, she sat up and looked around. She wasn't with Sukuna anymore. Suddenly, a loud roar was heard throughout the whole area. Imala tensed up and prepared for any kind of attack that surprisingly, wasn't coming. There was yet another loud roar and it was really close to her. And then another one. Imala then blinked a few times.

"Wait... I know that roar." Imala slowly stood up and began to limp toward the lake. This was the place where Satoru beat the volcano head. Imala stepped out of the woods and looked up. She searched the whole sky before her blue eyes landed on a huge animal flying in the air. Imala smiled and brought her finger to her lips and whistled.

The beast's big head looked Imala's way and immediately flew over to her. It landed on the ground with a loud thud and ran toward Imala. As soon as it was close enough, it pressed its head against Imala's body, indicating that it was glad to see her again.

"Yeah, I'm back bud. But you scared me with those roars. I thought that someone was attacking me." This was one of Sentinel's forms, Axanam. He tilted his head to the side, it almost looked like he was apologizing. Imala patted him one more time before crawling towards his back. Imala was holding his neck for support so she wouldn't fall. Axanam lowered himself for Imala and she climbed on top of him.

"Shall we go home?" Imala asked while gripping his fur. Axanam straightened his body and began to run forward. Imala tightened her grip on his fur and lowered her body a bit. He spread out his wings and after a few more steps, he took off. It didn't take long and they were already above the clouds. Axanam's flying style then slightly changed, it was calmer.

"Pandora?" Imala mumbled under her nose, waiting for her to answer so she could continue to talk.

I'm listening.

Pandora said. Imala slightly smiled to herself.

"For how long are you inside my head? I mean... Were you with me when I fought against Sukuna for the first time? With Fushiguro?" Imala asked. Then she stretched out her back and laid on Axanam's back.

Why do you ask?

Imala blinked a few times. She paced her arms behind her head and stared at the blue sky.

"Well... Sukuna said that when we fought against each other, there was something like a barrier holding him back from me. I can't do something like that. So I was thinking that it was you who protected me from him." Imala asked as she relaxed a bit.

Indeed. It was me.

Pandora answered. Imala tilted her head to the side as she began to think.

"But how's that possible? Can you land your cursed energy on me or what? I don't understand..." It was almost like Imala could hear Pandora chuckle a bit.

My Cursed Energy was pretty weak. But I can use it through your body and protect you. It's similar to Gojo's Infiniti but weaker. And it only works when you're my relative.

"Ah! I see... I don't get it, doesn't make any sense." Imala mumbled as a blank expression appeared on her face.

How do I explain it in a nonstupid way? Imala, I'm dead, but I'm not dead because I basically live in your body. So I'm dead but at the same time, I'm alive. I can use my cursed energy through your body, or I can lend it to you and you can use it on your own for some time. But you'd have to learn how to use it on your own since I can't help you. And that can be hard if you're not trying hard enough.

Pandora finished. Even though she explained it, Imala still couldn't wrap it around her finger.

"What Cursed Energy could I use?" Imala asked while sitting up and looking at the ground below. They were still far from Jujutsu Tech.