Chapter 22

I was sitting on the stairs. Watching as the rest practiced. I leaned against my palm, being bored. Both Satoru and Ieiri told me that I cant practice for a while because of my wounds.

After some time, I stood up and made my way towards my dorm. Once I was there, I decided to make some sweets again. That took me maybe an hour and a half. By that time, they finished their practice.

"Hey!" I yelled at them. Their attention was now on me. I raised my hands in the air and showed the two boxes. Kugisaki, Inumaki, and Itadori were the first ones that run towards me. Taking the sweets and stuffing their mouth with them.

"What are you doing today, Imala?" I fixed my gaze at Fushiguro. He sat on the ground while eating one of the sweets. Looking at the ground. I walked towards him and sat down next to him.

"I'm free up till 8. Why?" I asked. He kept quiet for a few seconds.

"No reason. Just... Wondering. What are you doing after 8?" I looked at him, confused. He still didn't look at me.

"I... I have some things to do." It's not like I'm just going to tell him 'Well, some random stranger texted me to meet him or her at 9 in front of the shopping center. So I'm going to meet them'. Yeah, Satoru would tie me on my bed.

"I see..." He answered. I noticed that he looked at me from the corner of his eye before he quickly looked back in front of him. I raised my brow at him.

"For real though. Why were you asking?" I asked. Leaning a bit closer to him. He looked away.

"Like I said. Just wondering..." I narrowed my eyes at him. It was very visible that he was lying but I decided not to ask him any further.

"If you say so..." I said.

"Imala!" I looked to my left and a Kugisaki running towards me.

"Make some more!" She yelled.

"You already ate it all?!"

Time skip

The time has passed quickly. It was already 8 o'clock. I began to prepare. I didn't wear anything fancy. I just wore black leggings with a black hoodie, nothing more. The next problem was, that I have to get away without anybody noticing.

Slowly and quietly, I sneaked out of the dorms. No one should be here now, but even though I was careful. Once I was away from the school where nobody could see me, I called Sentinel.

"Change your form to Strix." I said. It seemed like Sentinel nodded and began to change. As he was changing I looked around, only to see if nobody followed me. As I looked back, he was already changed.

I patted the top of his head and hopped on top of him

I patted the top of his head and hopped on top of him. Then, I ordered him to fly so he did. It didn't take too long and we were already getting close to the city. He landed on the ground and I got off.

"Thank you." I smiled at him while ruffling his fur. He made a pleased sound before disappearing. Afterward, I was making my way towards the mall on my own. I looked at my phone.

8:45

"Just on time..." I mumbled. I don't know why but It was getting a bit busy here. That was making me uncomfortable because I don't like big crowds. It's going to take me about 15 more minutes till I get there. I wasn't rushing it though. After all, I didn't know who I was meeting.

Right now, I could see the mall. I was getting a bit anxious. People were passing by quickly so I assumed that the person I was meeting would be standing still. And I was right.

Someone was standing right in front of the mall. I could tell that this person was a male. Narrowing my eyes a bit, I tried to figure out who it was. Out of nowhere, he looked right at me. Tips of his black hair were slightly covering his face. That was when my eyes grew wide.

I was slowly walking towards him before my slow walk turned to a run. I was running through the crowds of people while my tears rolled down my eyes. Once I was close enough, I jumped into his arms. He welcomed me with a warm hug. Quietly, I cried into his chest.

Then, I looked up at him. He gave me a warm smile and placed his hand on my cheek. Wiping away my tears. I leaned against his palm a bit.

"It was a long time, Imala-chan." Sobbing, I nodded. Suguru chuckled and hugged me again. I could care less about the people that were giving us weird stares. After years, I could finally see him again.

After some time, Suguru decided that it would be best to go to his apartment. I greeted. After all, I trusted him just like I trusted Satoru. All this time that we were walking to his place, I was keeping myself as close as possible. 

It didn't take too long before we were at his place. Suguru said that he's going to make food for me. I didn't want to but he insisted and made it anyway. As we were both eating, we were chatting for a while.

"I heard that you fought with Mikia." Suguru said. I looked up at him confused.

"How do you..?" Suguru smiled.

"I had to take care of her wound, although I think that you got beaten up more than her." He leaned against his palm with a smile. I nodded.

"Have a few scars from her." I mumbled.

"I can tell. Sorry for calling you out this late. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay." He said. I looked at him for a second.

"I can't tell Satoru, right?" I asked. Geto shook his head.

"No." After we both finished our food, we watched some movies together. And after I wanted to leave but Suguru said that I can stay over so I will. I followed him to his bedroom he gave me his shirt that was a bit big for me and also gave me a pair of shorts.

"You want to do something or you want to go sleep?" Suguru asked while sitting on his bed. I walked in front of him.

"What do u want to do?" I asked. Suguru struggled. I rolled my eyes and placed my things on the tabled that he had in his room. Then I felt something hit my back. I straightened up and looked over my shoulder.

"So that how it's going to be?" I smirked at him while picking up the pillow that he threw at me. He giggled before he gave me a small smirk. Tanking one of the pillows in his hands as well. We used to have pillow fights all the time when we were younger. Even though we're older now, it's still going to be fun.

(Third person pov)

One hour passed since their fight began and let's just say that both of them were tired. Both of them were lying on Geto's bed, trying to catch their breaths.

"It was a while since we did this. Brings back the memories." Goto said while turning his head around to look at Imla. She was facing the ceiling with closed eyes, nodding slowly.

"Tired yet?" He asked with a smile. Imala nodded yet again. Geto stood up and made his way towards her. He picked her up in a bridal style and placed her back on his bed in a more comfortable way. Then he took his blanket and wrapped it around her. He smiled once she saw her getting comfortable in his bed.

"Night, Imala." Goto quietly whispered. Leaning down and kissing her head before he walked out of the room. Before he left, he gave her one last look. Afterward, he closed the doors and left her to get some sleep.