Bloody Eighteen!

"It seems Naruto passed the exams. I wonder how?" The vampire mused, petting her cat.

Sasuke removed the towel from his head, a scowl on his face. "I always told you not to come uninvited, Mei."

"People were staring." She replied.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "You don't care about what others think."

"Yeah but two girls looked like they were about to stab me repeatedly with a knife. While that wouldn't have done anything I would be offended if my blood were to spill for no reason."

'The beasts of the dark hated wasted blood more than anything. Even more so their own'

The Uchiha made a pained expression. One caught in between that of a deadpan and a scowl of annoyance.

'It could only be Ino and Sakura.'

The monster looked up. "Oh, you're getting a team today right? I wonder who they'll be."

Sasuke glanced down. 'A team will only slow me down. Worst if those two and the dobe are on it. No. They'll probably choose the next strong students and pair them up. Not like I want them anyway.'

He resumed drying his hair with a towel. "I'll get strong no matter what."

Komi turned on his back, exposing his stomach for his mistress to rub. He let out a pleased purr, body vibrating. Mei giggled.

Sasuke glared at the cat in distain. Even with all its cuteness, he still hadn't forgotten when it had almost killed him.

His moment of weakness.

He turned towards his bedroom. "I'm about to change. Don't come in."

"Hai."

He removed the towel around his waist and picked out his clothes. All the while paying mind to the door. He still hadn't forgotten the time the vampire had barged into his room when they were ten. A faint blush coated his cheeks.

The girl wasn't the least bit bothered by his nakedness though.

"I don't know for sure since I'm the only one. But I believe vampires feel emotions on a much smaller scale than humans. We aren't robots but there are some feelings we can't experience. Love, hatred and sexual desire. I feel small bits of happiness and I'm very curious about things. But out of these there is one thing I feel the most. Loyalty."

A smirk formed on his mouth. The beasts were tied by their loyalty to the dark. To have such a weapon by his side, it'll really make him stronger. But he couldn't depend on her for everything. He needed to stand his ground too.

Still, it was creepy when a celestial beauty remained indifferent to sensitive things. She almost seemed like a doll.

A doll with a knife.

A faint shudder ran down his spine as he put on his shirt and walked out of the room. His gaze fell on the girl playing with her 'kitten' in his living room.

She was probably the most dangerous being on earth.

"I'm heading off." He announced as he stepped out and put on his shoes.

"Goody luck on your team."

The Uchiha's expression remained blank but it didn't affect the small warmth in his chest.

Even if he'd lost everything. He still had Mei. As long as the beast was by his side.

There was still hope.