Bloody Ten!

Pic above is Kizumo

Pls note that almost all the italics are describing the person watching our little star and her life.

He briskly walked into the office with a perplexed look on his face. The scene he had just witnessed rained a thousand questions on his mind.

He needed to find out.

"Ah, you're back already. What is there to report?" The stoic leader asked.

"I just found out, that the creature finds delight in his blood which maintains its thirst. However, the other's instead of doing the same thing increases its thirst."

The clan head closed his eyes for a brief moment before replying.

"He is the child of shadows. Creatures like them love shadows. They worship it, adore it, live it. Darkness is their home. However, the other is the child of light.

It eradicates all darkness and shines throughout, creating a sense of insecurity for the creature. It might look normal as if he brings out her humanity but in reality, he is destroying it inside out.

Creatures like them enjoy the negative vibes and fear in the victims when drinking.

It builds upon the darkness. His blood is made of pure dark, giving it comfort and satisfaction. When that is gone, they feel the need to retrieve it back. Thus increasing their thirst.