Bloody Two!

He stared at her as she silently drank the red juice from the water bottle. (Kinda like Suigetsu's bottle) The scarlet liquid slowly went up the straw and into her mouth.

A tiny 'gulp' was heard as her unnoticeable apple went down and up and again, registering the fact that she had indeed swallowed it. She took another sip and sighed, licking her lips that had bits of it before returning to the bottle.

He was uneasy. Watching her everyday as she drank. It was blood. Uchiha blood. His son's blood. The very thought of it was unnerving. So imagine how he felt having to watch 'all' the time.

She hummed quietly to the soft diabolic song that seemed to be imprinted in her mind. The wind blew against her pale skin as she pushed herself on the swing.

She gazed at the sky and frowned at the dark clouds. Tucking her bottle into her backpack, she got up and headed for home. The cottage in the forest. It was small and simple, containing a hall, bathroom and bedroom.

It was all she ever wanted, and very appropriate that it was not in the actual village. It had taken her a while for her to figure out she was different.

Most people didn't know her kind actually existed. They had heard it mostly in movies and such. Tales of bloodsucking monsters with god given beauty. What did they call them. Ah yes. Vampires.

At first, she was doubtful, because not only vampires sucked blood. We had mosquitoes for example. Pesky annoying creatures that were found everywhere in the wild. Tch.

So, she sought to clarify that by testing her abilities.

These were the findings and conclusions of a two year old three weeks after transforming.

I. Blood addiction
She didn't need to test her self to know the answer to that. Blood was her life. She could go on for days without anything. Weeks even. But without blood, she found herself in a sort of frenzy. That was until that happened. But it will be discussed another day.

2.speed
She had never met any other creature like her so she couldn't really compare. Though, her speed could probably rival that of a cheater's or maybe faster? Hmm. She had to find out.

3. Strength and healing
She once remembered a time when she carried an injured antelope to her house to refill her blood bags. Could that be  considered? Also, with the healing, she hardly got hurt and if she got so as much as a scratch, it went 'almost' immediately.

4. Higher sense
Her hearing was certainly better than others. That was true. But a thing about her smell, she could only trace blood. Maybe if she trained, she could be better?

And last but not least

5.Fangs and the full moon
She liked to call it blood moon. Though it occurred only once. It was the first day she awoke in the middle of the night with two sharp teeth at the sides of her mouth and an intense hunger for blood. The first day she transformed, and first day she killed.

And that concluded the test. She was officially a vampire. This lead her to learn more things about herself and confirm the rumors.

Garlic
She didn't really expect any thing to happen to her, and nothing did. Garlic did absolutely nothing to her in a bad sense so safe. She wasn't afraid of garlic, but her undying hate towards that spice would forever be known ever since the day she threw her guts out at how disgusting it tasted.

Crosses
What had holiness got to do with any of this? Crosses didn't scare her just like garlic. But she had no hate towards such jewelry or carvings. She only respected those with faith and stayed away from religion as far as possible. Though there was one that actually accepted her kind. What was it again? Ja-jashik? No jashi-m? Ah ha. Jashin!

Holy water
She thought all water was water? In her life she had never come into contact with anything like that so she couldn't say.

Silver
That seemed to be the only rumor so far that proved useful. Silver was like acid to her skin. And not that easy to heal.

Sunlight
Well, she walked in the streets in the bright clear morning and nothing happened. Just another fake.

So far the people had been able to get the abilities down right and only one out of the weaknesses too. She was simply confused at the turn of invents. It was like describing the cover of an orange correctly and later saying that the insides were like that of an avocado. Strange.

And so that marked the day she broke out of her shell and begun to explore and freely use her abilities.

Dandaddaaaaaannnnn. Next up. THE HUNT!