Bloody Eight!

Hunt!

Her steps quickened as she literally flashed through the woods.

Blood!

Her fingers clawed at her throat and she let out a low growl.

Drink!

Her eyes flashed crimson as she glared the night sky.

Hunt. Blood. Drink!

It was her only option. Without a single thought she lashed out at the first thing she saw. Which all so luckily turned out to be a deer.

However...

Don't steal.

Two green menacing eyes gazed angrily at her as she drank till full. A catlike screech was heard as the black panther sank its teeth into her tie.

Never drink her blood.

Thick black liquid stang its throat like pure acid and it screamed. The young vampire turned and effortlessly kicked the animal into a tree.

The cracking of a bone was heard as the panther's back collided with it. It fell to the ground, never to get up again.

She stared at her dress. Her favorite dress. Torn by that wretched thing. How dare it! Clicking her tongue, she tore the deer open and dumped it for other predators to feed on.

Beware.

Her eyes turned over to the path leading home. She still needed to hunt.

Be prepared

This was a ritual she did once a month. Claws protruding, she dashed out in a blur of black and white as she roamed the forest for compatible blood stocks.

The time is drawing near.

It was almost day time by the time she was done. She sighed and dropped the still bleating goats on the ground underneath the house.

A little den she made for special occasions such as this.

The blood moon.

It didn't hurt to transform like the first one, however, it did hurt to resist. And resist she did. Every single day. It wasn't because she loved the little village enough to refuse it. No. Not at all.

It was because her life depended on it. Everything she built since the age of two could cramble down in a millisecond.

As a vampire, it was inevitable to avoid the influence of the blood moon. If she by chance acted out and went to the village...

Someone could see her.

And that someone could report.

And that report could turn into an order.

And that order could end her.

Forever.

She'd heard what people spoke of her kind. And...they weren't very nice. Most were influenced by fear.

There was a reason why someone kept her in that abandoned house. And she'd do anything to preserve that reason.

Death was supposedly impossible for her kind but...

That was one theory she never confirmed, and she wasn't going to do it any sooner. What one didn't know couldn't harm him anyway.

Three days to full moon. Three nights to blood moon. She had everything thing she needed.

A syringe

A bag of blood

Live stock

It was pretty simple. The blood moon made her thirsty.

The blood in the bag made her full.

But five bags couldn't satisfy her in anyway.

So.....

She needed to get more blood.

How?

By mixing it with other compatible blood.

She'd inject a little into the animal's bloodstream. Then leave it for three days for it to spread. She didn't know what or who's blood it was but it certainly wasn't normal.

This blood was like a parasite. It spread out and multiplied. Maybe that was why she was always full.

All done. She marched above ground to the cottage and slumped into the couch. Her mind blanked out and suddenly begun to give her her schedule like a reminder.

She needed to visit her human acquaintances.

~~~~~

The eyes of Konoha scanned everything but the little girl who strolled down the street. She wasn't thrown out but she wasn't exactly welcomed either.

They had grown to know her presence and become smart enough to realise she wasn't someone to be dealt with. All you needed to do was mind your own business.

It was either her family was stinking rich and powerful or she was. She looked like an Uchiha. No doubt about that. But she had no chakra.

This made them hard to guess if she was civilian or shinobi. They stuck to the former but knew deep down that it was something around the latter.

However, it didn't matter. This was a young extraordinary beautiful girl who dressed fancily all the time with a water bottle in her hand. A mystery never meant to be solved.

"Oi. Princess!"

No one needed to look to know who it was. The two or rather three had become inseparable ever since old man Hattori closed down.

They were always seen chatting or laughing together. Though he mostly did the chatting whiles she let out a few giggles here and there.

They didn't interrupt. They never interrupted. And that was how it remained for reasons unknown. Sleeping dogs were left to lie.

"-he coughed so hard we thought he was going to die haha." The orange haired said in between laughs.

She smiled at him. He was good people. They spoke or rather he spoke for a little while longer until it suddenly grew quiet.

She noticed the stares they-no-he was getting from them as soon as they passed through those clan walls.

She didn't know them. But one thing was for sure. They must have been really proud of their clan for posting the symbols everywhere.

It was shaped like a white fan and red curvy half circle on top. They all wore turtle neck clothing and she wandered if that was their dressing code. Maybe...

They looked like her in a sense though. Black hair and all, some had brown. Though the most identical trait was their coal black eyes and nasty glare they sent their way.

She ignored it, completely unfazed and unimpressed.

It still didn't explain the sudden silence her buddy was showing though. She had grown used to the joyful and cheering voice he sometimes teased his uncle with.

A heavy tension filled the air as Kizumo's hand tightened over her tiny one. She juggled the 'juice' in her bottle and took a sip.

Something bad was going to happen. She could feel it. And God knows how many times her gut was right.

And God knows how many times my gut is telling me we're done and you should read Bloody Nine!