Bloody nineteen! (Unedited)

Sorry for the short Chapter

--------

In the forbidden forest of Konoha, an orange haired ghost laid on a branch. Hands behind his head and eyes gazing into the past. He'd died five years ago. Yet here he was breathing...somewhat.

Who would have thought his little princess was actually a terrifying monster. A small smile made its way to his lips.

It didn't matter. He was alive again. And it was all thanks to her. For that, he would be forever grateful. A mew from below made him open his eyes.

"Out with it cat."

'Its time for lunch'

Kizu flipped down, landing silently on the solid ground. He flexed his muscles and yawned, stretching out towards the sun. Cracking an eye open, he almost laughed at the expression on Joni's face.

'Who's the cat now?'

A chuckle escaped him and he blinked. Eyes now a scarlet hue. Fangs tore through his gum and his lips pulled back into a smirk.

"You are of course."

............___________............

A growl made its way out of his throat as be drunk. The deer was unusually sweet, though Komi begged to defer. It was bland compared to a human's. Kizu had never sank his fangs in one so he wouldn't know the difference. Not that he ever wanted to.

He felt the silent pacing of the panther and took his time, slowing down to irritate the beast. Komi growled and sat, bearing his canines.

"Oh, don't be impatient."

Kizu muttered, licking the blood off his lips. The feline ignored him, feasting on its share of the meal. Kizu stared down at his hands, dark nails looking more like sharpened claws. A soft palm rested on his.

"Do you regret it?"

Regret what exactly? Not dying? Or the extra package that came with it? If anything he was grateful.

Kizu didn't have a hard time adjusting to his new life. When he'd died it'd felt as if he was asleep. And when he awoke, well, the transformation had already happened. This was his new beginning. He now had all the time in the world to continue his search, the only problem was that his brother didn't.

He'd have to leave soon.

"Your level of restriction has gotten better, Kizu. You even have a human friend now." Mei beamed at him.

Kai wasn't someone he'd considered a friend. He'd tried to rob him three months ago and later, took on his identity to rob others. Kizu let him. In a way, he reminded him of his old self. Plus the fact that Yahiko was about his age by now...if he was alive.

The orange haired vampire cracked a smile, eyes fading back to their normal colour.

"Isn't it about time you went to stalk that kid?"

Like a switch, the innocent looking girl changed into a cunning predator. He could practically feel her excitement. She'd shared her blood with him. They were connected.

Like an extension of oneself.

"Right. They'd have announced the teams by now." She smiled and brought her straw up to her lips.

A slight shiver ran down his spine. To think she'd been drinking blood beside him all this time.

"Come Komi."

The panther purred, now in its cat form. Discarded in the corner were the bones of the dear.

The turned were still able to eat normal food depending on the amount of blood flowing in their body.

According to his mistress, her blood was only able to regulate certain parts of the body, the brain, lungs and heart. Organs like the intestines and stomach required their own effort.

The more blood the turned drunk.

The more human they became.

And one needed twice of that to maintain it.

It was safe to say the last time he'd had a proper meal was three years ago. Kizu ran his hand through his hair and walked out of the basement. It was nearing the end of the month.

The hunt would begin soon.

__________

Mei wanted to chew on her straw. Not for any particular reason. She just felt like it. But this was her last straw and the Uchiha had promised her none if she destroyed it. On her lap, Komi rolled and stretched, yawning cutely.

Any time now.

The bell rung

Her breath hitched

Something sweet, something dangerous... It called to her. Like moth to a flame.

She jumped silently down the tree, hiding in the shadows. Waiting. Bidding her time. Almost there.

A flash of white. She looked up. Someone knew had replaced her on the branch. He wore a green shinobi vest and covered an eye with his head band. The strange appearance didn't matter to her. It was the aura he omitted. She sniffed.

There were shadows on him.

Against all odds, she chewed on her straw.

Against all odds, he glanced down.

______

I'm gonna take my book to the Old Town Road and...write till I can't no more. Bloody twenty is coming with some brand new twists I'll...write till I can't no more~