Bloody Twenty-five!

"So in exchange for that amount of blood you promised to stay away from the blonde kid?" The orange haired boy asked with an incredulous look on his face.

"Mmm" the creature moaned in agreement.

"Hah! I never expected him to be the jealous type!" Kizumo exclaimed. He threw his head back and laughed.

"It's only for a little while." She mumbled into the straw. Eyes closed in bliss.

There was silence. She felt an itch in her throat. One that wasn't hers.

Mei opened her right eye, catching her kin staring at her face with intensity, to be more specific, her lips. She frowned, taking the straw out of her mouth.

"I'm not sharing."

"Oh come on. You get the good stuff all the time." Kizumo groaned.

"Mmm." She was back to sucking, back to her bliss.

"Just one sip would be enough." He whispered as if in a trance, hands reaching forward.

'Hiss!!'

He drew back in surprise as she glared at him with purple eyes. "Fine, fine. I give up." He raised his hands in surrender.

"Control yourself Kizu."

"Sure princess. It's just a bit harder with the full moon coming and all. Why do you think I'm here and not hanging out with the bratty thief?"

The full moon. With each passing day as it drew closer, their powers increased. And so did their hunger.

It hated the moon.

"Geez, and here I thought he was the only possessive one. I hundred percent ship you guys. You go princess!"

She cocked her head to the side. "Ship?"

"You know like in a relationship....the ship...a couple?....sigh you know what, forget it."
There was no point trying to explain.

"But are you fine with the boy wandering off like that princess? He's quite fragile."

"He's not alone." She answered in a monotone voice. She repeated the sentence and smiled.

'Komi is with him.' She whispered in his mind.

"You let the cat go with him? I can already see how this ends." Kizumo sighed.

The little vampire giggled and stared at her bottle.

Her blood bag was going to wish she was at his side instead.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hah! The day you become Hokage I'll sprout wings and fly!" The bridge builder exclaimed, downing more alcohol.

"You're wrong! I'm going to become the Hokage and you'll have to respect me dattebayo!"

"Even if you did become the Hokage I would never respect you brat! Oi, are you sure I can trust my life to these kids?"

"Don't worry, I'm a jonin so there's nothing to fear. Besides it's only a c-rank mission." The white haired ninja replied.

"Hmph!"

"I doubt we'll have to get into any fights." Sakura smiled.

"Huh? Is that a black cat?"

The Uchiha who up to this point had been lost in thought looked up and froze.

"Why's it just sitting there?"

"Kakashi~sensei, doesn't that mean we'll have to use another route? You said you were late because of a black cat." The pink haired kunoichi stated.