Epilogue

Anastasia Salvatore

We had a spring wedding a year ago, two weeks after the proposal. He couldn't wait any longer and I couldn't either. We had already lost so much time being apart, we didn't want to waste any day.

His mother was over the fucking moon when she was informed about our engagement and that she would be the one who arranged our wedding, both ceremony and reception.

Alana Salvatore didn't disappoint, with the help of her partner in crime Victoria King, the ceremony was magically beautiful, straight out of a fairytale book. A kind of wedding to remember, too hard to forget.

Tanisha and Bella were my bridesmaids while Rudrika was my maid of honor. The flower girl was the most beautiful baby on earth, maddie walked down the aisle looking like a princess she was stealing away the heart of my groom and everyone else in the room.

My father in laws walked me down the aisle swearing with his life that he would never let me tripped over. Tugging my hand securely under his arm, he wished me all best and all the lucks in the world for having to deal with his son for the rest of my life. I chuckled with tears in my eyes, grateful for him because he was the closest thing to a father that I never had.

Nick stood handsomely tall waiting for me at the altar. The black tux fit him so perfectly like it was made for him to wear and only him. He stole my breath away like he always did and when our eyes met everything else faded away.

Tears gleaming in his eyes as his gaze never left me, not even for a second. I was glad he cried because I did too. And, if my husband didn't cry on our wedding day, I wouldn't hesitate to turn back and walk straight out of the door.

When he finally took my hand into his, I knew he would hold it for the rest of our lives. Knowing forever awaited us, we said our vows and practically shoved the rings down each other's fingers, eager to be married.

We stayed in Italy for two whole weeks on our honeymoon, leaving Madeline with her grandparents. It was hard to stay away from her but overall the honeymoon was as magical as the wedding.

" Nick, stop. We need to get up. " I giggled, trying to push his head away from my chest.

He grunted under his breath, mouth never leaving my breasts as he sucked on my flesh. It was a typical morning in our household waking up inside his arms and proceeded to commit sins early in the dawn. It was safe to say that we couldn't take our hands off of each other, not years after, not ever.

His head was under the blanket, devouring me instead of breakfast as always with him still inside of me claiming he could stay right there forever. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as a small gasp left my throat when I felt him hardened again moving out of me and then in again.

" You will be the death of me, Nicholas Salvatore. " I said, breathless, pleasure hitting me.

Tiny feet running down the hall snapping us both out of our moment. Nick stayed still under the blanket when the door creaked open. We needed to start locking the damn door.

" Good morning, mama. Can I come inside? " Madeline asked, standing beside the doorframe.

" If I can't come inside, she can't either. Little cockblocker. " Nick muttered lowly from under the blanket.

I tried to muffle in my laughter as I shoved his head further down.

" How about you wait for me in the kitchen, baby? Mommy needs a moment to get ready. "

" Okay, mama. Tell dad he can come out the blanket now. We're not playing hide and seek. " she giggled before running off.

Nick cussed under his breath when I shoved him off of me. " Another fucking cold shower. "