Chapter 39

Anastasia Rayne

Soft brush blushed lightly on my cheeks tainted them with faint sparkling golden. My hazel eyes stood out from the bold rose gold eyeshadow and black eyeliners. Isabella, the expert in glam, finished up my looks with a simple lipgloss and I was ready to go.

" Can someone please tell me, where the hell is he taking me? " I asked narrowing my eyes at the mirror.

I looked like I was ready to shoot for a magazine cover. The plaid blazer dress went down to my mid thigh as a huge belt clung to my waist making the dress hugged my body perfectly. Underneath was a sheer black top shielding my chest away from people's sight giving the outfit a pinch of elegance.

Then there was these black stockings clinging onto my legs liked a second skin which I knew Nick would love to tear it off with his teeth. The whole first date looks finished strong with my favorite pair of black Prada heels and a small Chanel hand bag.

" It was a supposed to be secret. Nico will kill me if I tell you, sister or not. " Bella shrugged as she put away all the makeups.

" You look stunning, sweetheart. Nico is going to lose his shits. " Alana giggled.

" God I can't wait until we get to dress you up on your wedding day. " she squealed as she curled the strain of my hair.

" Woah. This is just our first date. How about we take like three thousand steps back, yeah? " I chuckled nervously.

And, if looks could kill I would have been six feet underground right now with the deadly glare Alana Salvatore was giving me. Her ocean eyes were as innocent as a sweet angel but right now she was the devil in disguise. This woman could be scary if she wanted to be, alright.

" Okay. How about this, we will talk wedding if your son doesn't fuck shits up. " I redeemed myself with a soft smile playing on lips.

" I know Nico can be annoying sometimes but please give him a chance or like twenty chances. I swear he's decent. " Mrs Salvatore pouted making Bella laughed.

The sound of the bedroom's door slammed open made the three of us jumped in surprise. I tore my eyes away from the vanity mirror and there was my date standing in all his glory.

He was handsome everyday and today was no exception. Nick was just beautiful and he made me speechless every time I simply glanced at him. He stood at the door way leaning his shoulders against the frame with both hands in his pocket. My eyes trailed down his body taking in his greek god figure in all black as my heart picked up its pace, beating harshly against my rib cage.

" When I asked you a favor to help my girl get ready for our date, I didn't mean you gossiping about me to her, mother. " he gave his mother a kiss on her cheek greeting in his own way before turning to his sister, doing the same thing.

And, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He whispered something into both of their ears and before I knew it the two mother and daughter were out of the room leaving me and him, alone. So, I finally got my shits together and stood up from the chair.

" Ready? " I asked. And, this time it was him who sucked on his own breath as he took in my full appearance.

" Can I kiss the shits out of you now and ruin your lipstick or do I wait until the date finishes like normal guys on their first date? " he asked making me chuckled, all nervousness disappeared.

" You're always not normal, Nick. "

And so he smashed his lips on mine taking me to another universe with his soul shattering kiss.