Chapter 42

Anastasia Rayne

Waking up from little nap felt like I had just been reborn until I realized it was already dark outside. I stretched my arms and legs lazily before turning to the bedside table to look at the clock.

Seven thirty in the evening. I slept through the whole fucking day. But, at least I was feeling way better, nothing a little sleep wouldn't help. Yawning, I walked into the bathroom to refreshed up a bit. I rubbed my eyes while looking at the mirror until my eyes landed on my stomach.

I touched it realizing that the pain was gone. I lifted my shirt up revealing my bare stomach, my eyes settled on a small purple bruise on my right side. I couldn't even remember the last I had a bruise on my body beside love bites from Nick.

Speaking of which, where the hell was he. The man better stayed in tonight if he didn't want to sleep on the couch. He was officially banned from all kinds of party without me, especially the ones Matteo hosted.

I was trying to be a good non clingy girlfriend last night so I let him went ahead and had fun with his best friend, worst decision of my whole fucking life.

Half an hour right after he left the cocksucker bastard sent me a picture of his suite filled with strippers with their asses hanging out for all eyesights.

I normally supported women who were comfortable in their own skin. If they wanted to roam around naked, went ahead and did it as you please. Your body your choice. I respected that.

But, god when it came to my fucking boyfriend every women who showed an inch of skin would piss the hell out of me. Call me a crazy insecure bitch, I just always hated sharing and that fucker better not looked at any other girls beside me and the women in his family.

The whole family was already seated at the dining table when I walked into the room. It was this one day where we all came around and had a meal together as whole at the end of the week after days of working.

This was one of the many I loved about them. Family was everything to these people and I admired that so much. The Salvatore's might be as busy as ever but still they never failed to spend time with one another, liked a good old traditional dinner at home on Sunday every weeks.

" Are you feeling better now, baby? Do you want Eden to take a look at you? " Nick rosed from his seat and rushed to my side.

" No, I'm fine now. " I smiled as he pulled out the chair next to him for me.

And, maybe because I would rather die than let that cold motherfucker be my doctor ever again.

I thought before tilting my head up and looked around the table. Eden's eyes already settled on me narrowing liked I was caught red handed thinking ill of him making me gulped in horror before turning away from his gaze.

How the fuck did he know what I was thinking?

" Anastasia, I heard you beat up Elliot. Wish I was there to enjoy the show. Fight him again some other time, will you? " Mr Salvatore chuckled earning a groan from his elder twin.

" I would love to see his expression again too. I must say he is one of those sore loser. "

I smiled at him playfully as Cora put a plate filled with food in front of me. I muttered a small thank you before she left the room and turned my attention back to the conversation.

" Are you a hundred percent sure you're okay? You looked a bit pale on that ring. " Alana asked in concern.

I felt Nick's hand being placed on my leg squeezing my thigh. I turned my gaze toward him. He was already looking back at me with eyes filled with concerns.

The cares and affections those grey eyes held for me never eased to warm my inside. I was lucky enough to experience such feelings and I was so grateful for him.

I placed my hand on his in assurance before tearing my gaze away to answer his mother. " I'm fine now. Elliot put up a good fight, I was tired. "

" We all know he didn't put up that much of a fight. You're being nice, my dear. I hope you're feeling much better. " the Don grinned wholeheartedly.

" Okay. That's it. I'm moving to Canada. " Elliot grumbled under his breath.

" I'll even prepare the jet for you, brother. " Eden said calmly moving his food around the plate.

" Speaking of which, can I move to New York for college, Dad? " Bella suddenly making everyone's heads snapped toward her.

Oh. I knew exactly where this was going. And, it wouldn't be great for our little Bella. The Don and his three sons were way too over protective over her they wouldn't even let her move to the house next door, let alone New York City.

" You're staying here with me forever, princess. " Mr Salvatore said before bringing his wine to his lips.

" Jason is going to college in New York. I want to go to. " she whined.

" Who the fuck is Jason? How old is he? What do his parents do for a living? Why do you want to follow him? Is he gay? He better be gay. " Nick asked.

I threw my head back laughing at him and that was how our evening continued. Dinner was extra delicious today I could eat the whole table by myself. We had chocolate moose for dessert and then finally moved on to the living room for an evening drinks.

The guys talked business today and suddenly everything they said turn greek after twenty minutes. So, I turned all my attention to Alana as we talked about girls stuffs while enjoying our wine. Bella on the other hand had enough of answering hundred of questions so she said goodnight and retired to her bed.

" You have the best collection of wine ever. " I praised as I sipped on the blood red liquor.

" Only the best for my family. " she chuckled raising her own glass.

Our evening ended an hour later and we all decided to go our separate ways. Nick and I went to our room and took a shower together before finally going to bed.

And, the guy expected me to go back to sleep even though I had just woken up from my mini coma an hour and a half ago.

" I just slept, Nick. I'm not even tired anymore. " I explained as we got under the duvet.

" I never want you to be sick again. Please take care of yourself. You scared me this morning. " he sighed.

" I'm sorry you have to go through that. " I joked earning an unimpressed looks from him causing me to shut up.

" Alright. I will take care of myself. You won't have to worry about me ever again. " I said and he nodded satisfied with my answer.

He laid his head on my chest, arm rested under my shirt on my bare stomach, and his eyes closed as I ran my fingers through hair. I would never get tired of this feeling, warmth and safe. I felt completed with him and I wished this, us, would never go away.

" You know I love you so much right? " I asked and he hummed in response.

" Are you tired? " I chuckled caressing his cheek with the back of my hand.

" Yes. Recharge my energy please. " he suddenly lifted his head up and went under my shirt.

I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my lower abdomen after sifting around for awhile he finally settled his head on my stomach. I heard him heaved out a soft breath before nuzzling into the skin of my body.

" I love you. " he said planting a kiss on my belly button. I breathed out an I love you too and we both fell asleep right after, with him on top of me.

➺ ✿ ➻

I love this couple so much.🥺