Chapter 5

Anastasia Rayne

" This is a really nice change of scenery, isn't it? " I asked looking around the dark cell.

Nicholas Salvatore himself was standing in front of me in his white dress shirt and black slacks, a cigar between his lips and hands shoved in his pockets. The pair of intimidating grey eyes was staring straight into my soul with an unreadable expression. He really was the devil himself.

I was tied to a motherfucking chair, my dress was gone and now replaced by a white buttoned up shirt that only reached my mid thigh, who changed me I didn't want to know. That should stay as a mystery.

My head was hurting from last night because I remembered clearly how this sexy grey eyes bastard hit me in the head with my own gun.

" It's a prison cell, princess. " he chuckled taking the cigar out of his mouth with two slender fingers.

" I was being sarcastic, idiot. " I rolled my eyes at him.

The man looked at me cocking his eyebrow slightly before rolling his sleeves up to his elbows taking a long stride toward me. He must be at least six and a half foot tall with them long legs.

" Don't roll your eyes at me. " he said cupping my cheeks into his rough hand.

" What are you going to do about it? " I asked rolling my eyes at him again.

Nicholas glared at me his eyes filled with anger while his grip on my cheeks tightened, he was pissed, I could almost see smoke coming out of his ears. He looked very dangerous right now just liked what people had said about him being ruthless.

And, before I knew he drew out a sharp dagger from the back of his pocket slamming it into my bare thigh catching me off guard. But, I didn't dare let out a whimper.

I watched the knife on thigh with a blank expression. My blood drew out from the wound making a red stain on the white shirt. I didn't flinch or show any sign of pain. Shits liked this was nothing compared to what my own father did to me back in the days. I was in much horrible pain and had been through worse.

Snapping my eyes from my thigh, I turned my gaze toward him slowly giving him an annoyance expression.

" Do you want it back or can I keep it? " I asked gesturing to the knife.

Nicholas furrowed his eyebrows letting go off my face. He had his gun out in his hand, caressing it on my face and down to my throat then to my breasts teasing me through the thin layered shirt.

" It's a shame that I can't even have a taste of you. We would have been great together, amore. " he chuckled deeply as his eyes were absorbing every inches of me.

" All you have to do is ask, baby boy. " I whispered looking down when his knee came between my legs parting it away.

" You, my angel is a forbidden flower. I don't fuck my enemy. " he said pulling my chin up with his gun.

" Well, that's good to know. " I smirked making him huffed in annoyance.

My eyes followed every moves he made around the room. I watched as he walked to a table full of deadly weapons, caressing each and everyone of them with adoration in his eyes. That used to be me while I tortured people to their death, but now the role had been reversed.