Chapter 20

Anastasia Rayne

While walking toward the slick limo parking right in front of the night club, I managed to pulled off my normal face washing away all the worries that was forming inside of me. I might have to deal with this Ryan guy soon because if he got to Nick first, I was a goner.

" Tell me you did not seduce the pathetic drug lord wearing that. No offense but you look like a nun. " Matteo Carter muttered staring at me bewildered as I slipped into the limo.

Blondie boy was sat in front of a quiet as corpse Nick in the black limo drinking his champagne and judging my choice of clothing.

" People got to stop using the phrase no offense after saying something offensive. The damage had been done so just shut the fuck up. " I rolled my eyes at him.

" You reek of blood by the way. " he commented as the scent of fresh blood on my coat filled the air.

I narrowed my eyes at him daring him to say another word which he did, without any hesitation. Fucking bastard.

" Seriously, there's nothing sexy about that coat. " he said still eyeing my coat.

It was official Matteo Carter was the most annoying creature on earth. He could drop dead right now and I would start going to church again to thank god for doing the right thing.

" Watch and Learn, you piece of shit. " I glared at the blonde asshole from underneath my sunglasses before sliding into the seat beside my Don.

Nicholas stared at me carefully with his so called intimidating grey eyes as if he trying to calculate my next move. With a small smirk forming on my lips I took the champagne glass from his hand before lifting it to my lips sipping the burning liquid without taking my eyes off his.

" Okay. You can drink your alcohol. I get it. What's your point? " Matteo said making me rolled my eyes. Impatient bastard.

I paid him no attention then proceeded to put the empty glass away before standing up facing the Don. A seductive smile played on my face as I loosened my belt giving him a peak of what was underneath. He gulped at the sight, eyes darkened slightly before clenching his jaws and his palm balled into a fist liked he was controlling himself from pouncing on me.

" Can someone tell me what the hell is going on right now? " Matteo said but none of us shown him any attention, both too gone from this world.

I took his hands into my palms guiding them to my waist beneath the cloth of my coat. I took a step forward until I was standing between his thigh. Our faces were inches apart as I leaned closer to his face until my mouth met his ears whispering slowly.

" Find my secret weapon before I use it to kill you. "

Without any further instructions his hands wandered down my body tracing every curves I had to offer. His touch was like burning fire sending electric to every inches of skin. Every places he touched felt like the stars were dancing across my skin. I closed my eyes biting into my lips as my plan almost backfired on me, enjoying the pleasure he was giving me without even trying.

I swore to god he knew very well where I hid it, he just wanted to tease with his hand because the cocky bastard enjoyed knowing he had effects on me.