Chapter 1

Anastasia Rayne

" Remove your hands before I rip it off and beat you to death with it. " I grunted pulling a white robe over my shoulders.

I sat on the bed of my hotel room staring at the clothes that were scattered all over the floor. A pair of hands found their way to my waist when as I was about to get up to go to the bathroom. I snapped my head backward to face the stranger I had pulled out of the club last night.

" You didn't mind my hands on you last night. You know you love it when I touched you." the stranger chuckled.

Whatever his name was, was still a mystery to me and I had no intention to find out. This stranger was quite a handsome man with dirty blonde hair and body fit for a basketball player. His eyes were dark blue staring at me with desire as if he was asking for more of last night. But, too bad I only do one night stand. Guy liked him weren't supposed to stay longer than one night.

" Last night was a one time thing. " I rolled my eyes at the naked man.

" Get out of here before I come back if you still want your brain inside of your skull. Because, baby trust me I would blow it out. " I said standing up then headed into the bathroom.

My hands gripped on the marble counter top supporting my body weight as I leaned into the huge mirror in front of me. Staring back at me was the most dangerous woman in this country, the mafia princess and a personal killing machine of my father, the mobster boss.

My brunette hair almost as dark as my soul, it went down just above my waist reminding me that I might need a haircut soon. I stared into my own hazel eyes through the reflection, they were lifeless and dull, covered by dark circles underneath because I barely sleep. All I did at nights was out partying having one night stands or on a mission murdering people.

I despised sleeping because when I closed my eyes I revived the story of my life. My brain played each and every actions I had done showing me who I was, reminding me of the sinful things I had done and it kept me restless.

I stripped out of the hotel robe and got inside the shower. Hot water drizzled down my body making my muscles relaxed instantly. I stared at my naked body sighing, my eyes lingered on the multiple scars I had gotten over the past years. Every grey skin held a special place in my heart, they were my battle scars and I wore them with pride.

After half an hour of showering and scrubbing my body in the coconut scented soap, I decided to finally get out and got ready for the day. I walked back out into the room with a smirk on my face knowing that the stranger was far gone.

People around here were smart enough to not mess with me, they knew what I was capable of. They knew how I could kill anyone in cold blood with a smile on my lips and got away with it.

" Good morning, father. " I greeted into the phone while running my hand through the dress that I had people sent to me.

" Be here in thirty minutes, Anastasia. " he said before hanging up the phone.

The bond or relationship between me and my father was nonexistent. He was the mafia boss and I was his just another assassin in his mafia, his favorite personal killing machine. We were never liked those normal fathers and daughters who shared special bond, my father only talked to me or called when he needed someone dead.

I slipped onto the white sleeveless sundress and a black high heel boots before heading out of the room. I drove my favorite car, a white Mercedes G-wagon passing the speed limit wanting to get to his office as soon as possible not caring if I would get in trouble with the police.