your majesty pt.2

"I'm marrying him?!" Y/N yelled, her voice booming across the room. Her face casting a disgusted face as she stared at the man that was already sitting on the large dining table.

"Nice to see you again, my dear Y/N." The said man stood up and strode towards her.

He lightly bent down with his left arm behind his back, while his right hand stuck out and grabbed Y/N's hand, placing a soft peck on the back of her hand.

Y/N was not happy. She immediately tugged her hand away from his grasp. 

"Don't you even dare." Stopping at each word that came out of her mouth.  Glaring at him. 

"Out of all the people in the world, I have to marry Isaac?!" She said. 

Y/N hated his guts, even if he was the prince of the neighboring kingdom, she hated everything about him. Every time him and his parents visited their kingdom and vice versa, he always managed to annoy her. He thinks of it as a charm but in reality, she never liked him, not one bit.

Not only was he spoilt, but he was also very rude and unkind. He treats the people like a worthless rag and boss them around. Compared to Y/N even if she was the princess, she still has decency in her, she loves the people of her kingdom, despite not being let out of the palace as much, she knows her people deserve the right treatment whether they were wealthy or not. 

"Honey, come sit down and let's discuss." The queen spoke. 

Both of them sat down, Y/N sitting in front of Isaac, across the table. 

"Your dad and I know that you both have known each other for a while now, and we believe that you two are the perfect match!" She said gleefully. 

"He is worthy of someone as you. You deserve the best of the best, and Isaac over here, is the right one." Her dad said, gesturing over to Isaac, who was sitting in front of Y/N. Isaac just smirked, giving her a teasing look.

The maids started piling in, carrying in the trays of food that has been prepared. Alice was one of them, her and Y/N made a brief eye contact, Alice couldn't do anything other than give her a sympathetic smile. 

Y/N sighed looking down at the food on her plate, not having the appetite to eat anymore. "Having enough of this she stood up, the chair screeching as it moved behind.

"Y/N?" Where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"I'm leaving this room, and away from that bastard." Y/N said directly, referring to Isaac.

"Y/N! You can't just say that!" The queen added, shocked after hearing her daughter say those words.

"I already did." She mumbled, low enough for them to hear. Y/N turned around and strutted towards the exit doors. Her lightly elevated heels clicking as she stepped forward.

Corpse who was stood with the other guards that were in the room as well, took this as the signal and followed behind, after all, he is her guard.

"I'm so sorry for her behavior Isaac, I don't know what's gotten to her.." The queen spoke. Taking a gulp from the glass of water.

"Oh don't worry about it, I'm sure Y/N and I will be able to talk it out, just like old times." Isaac said, a smile forming on his face, masking his true intentions. 

Isaac stood up and went to go after Y/N

Y/N

I walked towards the balcony of the palace. It was dark, the stars twinkling over the night sky, the moon glimmering as the chilly wind brushed past my skin.

I could see from the corner of my eyes, Corpse was standing there. I knew he was just here to keep me watch, as always.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I turned to him, a pity smile forming on my lips. I felt hopeless.

"I wish I could help you princess, it does pain me to see you unhappy." He said softly. 

Before I could respond I heard the loud footsteps coming from the hall, and it was coming towards us. Corpse immediately stood near me, protecting me incase it was an intruder. 

"There you are." The oh so familiar voice spoke. 

"I left the room because I wanted to get away from you, and now you're following me?" I said, annoyed.

"Relax there darling, don't think that I want to marry you because I loved you. I'm just in it for the power." Isaac said menacingly, slowly stepping closer to me. 

"So don't make this harder than it already is, and just go with it." He added, leaning down towards my level.

"Stay away from me. Now." I said, a growl escaping my lips. My eyes glared at him.

"Huh, or what?" He responded. A teasing look forming on his face.

Suddenly, Corpse interrupted, he took his sword out from his sheath and pointed it to Isaac, making him step back. 

"And what are you suppose to be?" Isaac asked, looking corpse up and down.

"Hey, you don't get to talk to him like that." I butted in, not letting him talk to Corpse like that.

"I'm her royal guard, If she tells you to step back, then you follow as said." Corpse said, his low voice sounding very mean and intimidating. 

A chuckle left through Isaac's lips "Calm down there bitch boy. You're just her follower, not her lover." 

"Don't talk to him like that!" My blood started to boil because of him, how dare he speak to him like that. 

"What? I'm not wrong. He's like a dog that follows behind you everywhere, how annoying." Isaac replied, rolling his eyes.

"Get lost. I don't want to see your face near me at all." I glared at him

"Too bad, you'll see more of me now. After all, we are getting married, remember." Isaac shrugged his shoulders, as if that was just nothing. 

"Oh, also..." Isaac said leaning towards my ear and whispering. "Tell this to any of our parents, and I'll make sure your parents don't see the daylight ever again." My eyes widened, fear enveloping me, my breath hitched for a moment. 

"Goodbye...for now." Isaac said, before turning away and leaving the hallway.

"Princess? Are you alright?" Corpse asked, standing in front of me, checking if I'm fine. 

"Yeah..Yeah, I'm fine." I lied, still not believing what I heard. How is he going this far just to garner power, all for himself. There is no way I'm letting him rule over the kingdom, when he is like this. But how do I stop this...?

damn, school sucks...anyways here is the long awaited part 2. Sorry for any spelling errors or grammar errors. There will be a part 3 of course ;)

also... happy ending or sad ending???