2 am vibes

(not proofread)

Y/N

"Get ready, I'm coming to pick you up." 

"Wait...Now?!" 

"Yes, now. I'm already on my way."

"What!? Okay- okay, I'll get ready."

The second he called me at 1:30 AM I was immediately confused. He doesn't usually call this late. On top of that, he tells me to get ready? That just puzzled me even more.

Which brings me to this moment. Standing in front of my closet, trying to find something to wear. 

I don't think we'll go somewhere where there would be much people since it's so late. So maybe a late night drive I'm assuming. 

After much speculations,  I have decided to wear some comfy black joggings with a top and a jacket. I then combed my hair to untangle the knots in it.

As soon as I placed the hair brush down, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller's ID and saw the name I put for him on the screen. 

I grabbed the device and answered the call.

"Hello?" I spoke first.

"I'm outside." He said, his deep voice heard through the line.

"Alright, I'm coming." With that, I hanged up and grabbed my purse that contained a few of my belongings in it and headed out the door, making sure to lock it behind me.

When Corpse came into my vision, I had to stop in my tracks for a few seconds to take in what was in front of me. 

There he was leaning on his black sports motorcycle in a full black outfit, and black leather jacket, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He was gazing to the side with his arms crossed.

My eyes slightly widened and my cheeks flushed a pink tint. He looked...amazing. No words could describe how I felt right now. 

"Why don't you come and take a closer look?" His voice broke my train of thoughts. He caught me staring at him. My already tinted cheeks just got even more darker. I looked down and made my way to him, hands gripping my purse tightly from embarrassment. 

"Don't look at the floor. Let me look at your pretty face." He said softly, quite opposite to the way he looks right now. His hand gently pushed my chin up, making my face turn to him. 

"There. So much more better. Also, sorry for calling you so late, I had something in mind that I wanted to do with you." He said. 

"What is it?" I asked, he turned toward his bike and grabbed a helmet. 

"A surprise." He answered with a smile, handing me the helmet to wear. 

He sat on the motorcycle, then I followed. 

"Hold on tight." 

My arms wrapped tightly around his waist. 

The sound of the bike's engine roared across the streets before we took off.

I flinched at the sound and my hands grasped his jacket.

After a few seconds. I opened my eyes and looked around us. 

The streets are not as crowded compared to the day time. A few cars passed by here and there, but it was still peaceful. 

The streets light lit up the streets as we drove pass the buildings around us. 

A tune suddenly can be heard from the bike. It wasn't loud can be well heard by both of us. 

The Weeknd's Die for you was playing.

How fitting.

At that very moment, all I felt was tranquility. I have Corpse by my side as we drove around the streets late at night listening to some songs that perfectly fit the mood. 

A few moments after, we reached a part of the city wherein its not as crowded with buildings, but instead, surrounded with nature. A few structures around, and a 24/7 store just down the street. 

"We're here." Corpse said as he halted on the side of the road, taking his helmet off

"Where are we exactly?" I asked, confusion lacing my voice. I took my helmet off as well, my eyes wandered around, taking in the place. 

"A secret place of mine." He said before pulling his hand out for me to hold. 

We started to walk towards the trees. There weren't a lot but there were a few.

We soon reached a clearing. And I found myself at a small cliff that loomed over the city. 

I also saw a mat on the ground. And a small lantern on the side to give the area some light. 

I slowly made my way towards it. I couldn't help but admire the city's view. 

"This is so...breathtaking." I whispered out.

"I come here sometimes to vent out or just to relax. I can never get tired of the view. And I wanted to show you this place." He said, walking beside me, taking a seat on the mat. He patted beside him, signaling for me to take mine as well.

I sat close to him and leant my head on him. His arms almost on instinct wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me even closer. 

"I love this late night drives and hang out. Thank you for bringing me here." I mumbled out, my head turned up to him.

"I'm glad you liked it." He replied, looking down at me. Without us noticing, our faces inched closer and before we knew it our lips locked in a soft tender kiss. 

Lately I have been craving for late night drives and city gazing, but sadly I have no one to that with ha ha ha :D 

And i thought this would fit well, bcs i love torturing myself by making scenarios in my head that i know would never happen HA. 

Also! corpse finally played minecraft ^_^ it was streamed on Karl Jacob's stream (for anyone who doesn't know) and omg i loved it, i hope he plays some more. 

thank you for reading and sending you all some love and kisses <3