the mafia boss

Y/N

"Don't go out without informing me or or any of the bodyguards, alright? I love you." 

Oh how I wished I listened to his words when he warned me in the beginning. And now here I am, hands and feet tied on to a chair, mouth sealed as for me to not scream. Having no idea where I was, and who has taken me hostage. I tried squirming around, in hopes of making the ropes loose. My heart has not stopped beating rapidly ever since I opened my eyes.

All I could think of was Corpse. Oh how I wished he was by my side right now. Thinking about him made me tear up, the salty liquid falling down my face on to the ground. 

But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door open. And a man in a full black outfit was walking towards me. "You're awake I see. Finally." He said with a smirk. His eyes looming down at me. 

 My breathing quickened, and my eyes widened. Fear engulfed me at the sight of the stranger in front of me. He leaned down and stayed at an eye level with me.

He pulled the tape that was covering my mouth and discarded it somewhere around the room. I could finally talk.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I said, trying to sound as confident as I can, but I knew none of that was what I felt.

"Hmm, how rude of him to not introduce me to his beloved partner. Well, let this be our first meeting. They call me Salvador, but my real name is Joseph Smith. You can call me with whichever you prefer." He said proudly as he introduced himself to me.

"How about none, you piece of shit." The words came out of my mouth carelessly. Other than fear, I was also furious. 

"Quite bold, I like it. No wonder why he has you under him." He said with a smug look on his face.

"To answer your question, your loving boyfriend has done so many things that upset me. He also has a few debts that he has not returned yet, and quite frankly...I'm not happy about it." Whispering the last part menacingly.  

"And what does that have to do with me?" I asked curiously. 

"It has many things to do with you sweetheart." Another smirk creeping up his face. How disgusting.

"Knowing that you are Corpse's beloved girl, he will do anything and everything for you. And what perfect way other than borrowing his girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

"Borrowing?! You're calling what you did borrowing?! You kidnapped me!" I yelled, anger taking over my body.

He started laughing in the evilest way. "Just you wait till he comes here." He uttered, before taking his leave and closing the door shut.

"Corpse please save me.." I whispered.

CORPSE

"What do you mean you can't find her?!" Corpse's voice can be heard booming around the room. As he yelled at the guards that he called.

"Sir, she didn't inform anyone about her stepping out of the house." One of the guards spoke up, not being able to look at him in the eye.

"Dammit Y/N.." He mumbled, rubbing his hand on his forehead with a sigh.

A call interrupted the man's action. Corpse walked towards his phone and answered the call.

"How are you doing Corpse?" The voice spoke through the line.

Corpse started realizing what may have happened, and he was hoping that it was not true.

"What the fuck do you want Salvador?" He said with a very uninterested voice. 

"Oh it's not just what I want, but what you want as well." He said, Corpse can just imagine the smirk that is on his face as he said that.

"Corpse! Help me!" He heard the voice of the one who he loved the most. 

"Y/N!" His heart started beating quicker than it already was. 

"Give me everything you took from me, and she'll be let free." Salvador spoke once again.

"What I took from you? You did this to yourself! You don't deserve any of them!" He yelled again.

"1 day Corpse, or else she'll be done." The voice from the phone said before hanging up.

"Dammit!" He screamed, slamming the table beside him. He was beyond furious. The people that were in the room did not dare look at him. 

soooo, i have been wanting to write a mafia one shot, but wasnt sure on how to do so but i was finally able to think of a way and here it is! Also you may have noticed that for corpse's pov i wrote it in 3rd person, i wanted to switch it up a bit, instead of having it 1st person all the time. if there are any spelling or grammar errors, sorry about them, it's like 1 am where i live but i really wanted to write this before i slept.

part 2 orrr nah? 

thank you all for reading and supporting!