hiccups

Y/N

I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through the channels on the TV, hoping to find something that would catch my interest. But all of a sudden grumbling sounds can be heard from my stomach. Before going to the kitchen I went to Corpse's room to ask if he would also like something to eat. I knocked on his door first and slightly opened it, I peeked through the gap and saw him sitting on his chair facing his PC, probably editing an upcoming video for his channel. 

"Hey, are you hungry?" I asked him. He turned around and faced me. 

"Not really, I'm still not yet done with editing this video too." He answered. I nodded and went straight to the kitchen to cook something up for myself.

Halfway through making my meal, the hunger got worse, and my stomach started to hurt.

"Alright, alright, the food is almost done. Please stop making noises." I said out loud, while preparing the last few things needed for the food.

Eventually I was done and I transferred the food onto a plate. I took a seat by the the dining table and stared at my the delicious looking meal in front of me. Right before I dug in, Corpse came out of his room, but I didn't hear him and I just started to eat, enjoying the taste.

A chuckle startled me causing me to jump in my seat. "Slow down there, you're eating too quick." He said as he came to my side and leaned on the chair.

I just stared at him, unable to talk from the light shock that just happened. I swallowed the food that was in my mouth. But right after, small hiccups came from my throat.

"Cute.." I heard Corpse mumble. I couldn't say anything before getting cut off by another hiccup. 

"I- need- to get- rid of-" I can't even complete a sentence without being cut off by a hiccup.

Corpse got up and walked closer to me. He held my arms and pulled me up from my seat. 

"I know a way to help get rid of your hiccups." He said as he stared into my eyes.

"What- is it?" I asked him. 

"Just stay still, alright?" He said with a slight smile. I nodded at him and he immediately pulled me towards him and kissed me on the lips. 

My eyes widened at the sudden action, but I eventually closed my eyes, followed and let him do it. The kiss made me forgot about my hiccups. And when we pulled away to catch our breaths, I stared into his eyes, a smile forming on my face. 

"See it worked." He said with a proud look. A light laugh erupted from my throat. But sadly, the cure was only temporary, and the hiccups returned. 

I shook my head and said "I don't think it worked." 

"Oh, it's alright, we'll just keep doing it until it leaves." A smirk plastered on his face. His words made me blush, and look away.

"You're just looking for excuses to kiss me." I mumbled. 

"And so what if I am?" He said as he pulled me in for another kiss. Hopefully this time it will stop my hiccups.

alright, if there are any spelling or grammatical errors, i apologize for those, i thought of this while i was in the toilet lol, but it was a cute idea so i decided to write it out. Hope you like it ^_^ i'm gonna head to sleep now, i am actually really tired, and i have classes tomorrow (i really dont want to attend tho)

thank you for reading!