jealousy

note: in this, Y/N and corpse are secretly dating, so nobody knows about their relationship.
________________

Y/N

I was setting up my PC for today's stream. An hour left before I'll have to go live. I have been invited by Corpse to play. He asked me if I would like to join, and I agreed. He has told me about the people he played with, and from what he has said, they seemed pretty fun.

I heard a knock from my door, and when I looked up, I saw his head peeking through the gap. 

"Come in." I told him. He walked closer and hugged me. His action caught me off guard, but nonetheless I hugged him back.

"Are you nervous?" He mumbled, still not breaking away from the hug.

"A bit. I haven't played with them before so I can't help it, but I'm sure I'll adjust soon, I know you'll be there anyway." I said as I looked up at him with a smile.

"Alright, I'll head back to my room." He pulled away and lightly pecked my lips.

"Bye" I said as I watched him leave my room.

I took a seat on my chair and clicked on the live button.

People started coming in, the numbers slowly increasing.

"Hi everyone!" I waved towards the camera and greeted everyone.

"Today, I'll be playing Among Us with new friends I haven't played with before. But! I have been told they are nice people, and I have seen a few videos of their gameplay. All I can say is, I'm scared of Toast and Corpse. I'll just do my best today." I explained to everyone.

I decided to join the discord call and I heard people talking.

"Oh, Y/N is here. Hi Y/N!" I heard Rae say.

"Hi! Nice to meet you all!" I replied.

Everyone welcomed me. We waited for a few minutes before starting the game, and everyone muted their mics.

The word 'crewmate' appeared in my screen. "Alright, first game, crewmate. Let's do our best." I dragged my character around as I did the tasks that were assigned to me.

In the middle of doing a task, a meeting was called.

"Oh no, someone killed Corpse." I mumbled out.

"Alright, I'm gonna let the imposters come forward before I say who it is." Toast said, I can imagine the smirk on his face as he said that.

I'm always amazed by his detective skills.

"Before we kick the imposters out, who can vouch for each other?" He added.

"Well, I was doing my task in admin then I went to electrical I saw Jack on my way there." I explained to everyone.

The others also said where they were and what they were doing before the meeting.

"Imposters, you get to live another round." Toast said and we went back into the game.

A few minutes after the game ended and we won. While we were in the lobby we chatted for a while.

"Y/N is really pretty, I saw one of her videos before and damn." Poki blurted out of nowhere. Her claim made me flustered.

"Nooo, you're prettier Poki!" I said immediately.

"Poki's right, you are pretty." Sykunno mentioned.

"Y/N you're single right?" Rae asked me.

I didn't want to say that I wasn't, Corpse and I both agreed to keep it a secret and deny any claims until the time is right. "Yeah, I am." I answered.

"Ohoho, Sykunno, you may have a chance here." Lily said.

"W-what?" Sykunno sounded flustered.

"Come on, she's pretty and you're also attractive, both of you would look so good together!" Poki said.

"This is my first time meeting you all, we'll see when we talk more. Only the future can tell." I responded.

CORPSE

"Thank you for the 5$" I was reading the chat and responding to the questions.

"Y/N is really pretty, I saw one of her videos before and damn." I heard Poki's voice. Her compliment made a smile appear on my face.

That is true

"Y/N you're single right?" I heard Rae ask.

After hearing this question, I wondered how she would answer. We have talked about this before and we agreed to not say anything to the public yet.

"Yeah, I am." Hearing this did make me a bit sad but considering what we agreed on, I understand why she said that.

"Ohoho, Sykunno, you may have a chance here." That statement started to worry me. I always doubted myself in our relationship, I eventually convinced myself that I wasn't worth her time and that eventually I'll have to accept it when she leaves me.

"Come on, she's pretty and you're also attractive, both of you would look so good together!" Poki added.

After 2 hours, we ended our stream. I got up from my chair and walked out the room, I heard noises from the kitchen so I knew Y/N was there.

When I reached there, I leaned on the counter and watched her prepare something.

I started to think whether I should ask her about it or just stay quiet and pretend it didn't happen.

"You're here! I'm almost done preparing dinner." She turned around and looked at me with a smile.

"Y/N can I ask you something?" I finally got the courage and asked her.

"Yeah, go ahead." She said.

"Are you going to leave me?"

Y/N

"Are you going to leave me?" He asked me. I immediately looked up at him with a confused face.

"What? What made you think that?" I questioned him. Why did he say that I would leave him? I started to think and remembered what happened during the stream.

"Are you jealous about what they said?" I asked him, wanting to know if it really was what I thought it would be.

"N-no?" He said, but he sounded like he was not sure himself.

I walked towards him and held his hands.
"I know what I said has made you upset, but my feelings for you won't change. I still love you the same. Just because someone said that him and I would be good together doesn't mean I would leave you." I assured him and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry for thinking that." He mumbled and hugged me back.

"I won't ever leave you." I told him.

"I love you." He said. My heart warmed st the words.

this has been suggested by @small_froggy
thank you for the idea, I hope you are satisfied with the result, I have tried to encapsulate your idea as much as I could.

once again thank you for reading! feel free to give any suggestions, and I'll do my best to write it!

Corpse Husband X Reader [oneshots]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara