the mission pt.2

(the dress will be a reference that will be used in the story)

(not proofread)

Y/N

I looked at myself in front of the mirror, staring at the red dress that's hugging the curves of my body. I took a deep breath, in hopes of relieving some anxiety. 

RING! RING! RING!

The sound of my phone ringing startled me, I turned in its direction on the table. I walked toward my phone and answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Come down, the car is ready." Corpse's deep voice rang through the line.

"O-oh, Okay. I'll be there in a minute." I replied before hanging up. 

Even just hearing his voice was enough to send shivers down my spine and make my heart skip a beat. 

I grabbed my purse and place a few items that I might be needing inside it. But before I left the room, I wrapped a thigh holster around my right upper leg and inserted a knife in it, covering it with the fabric of the dress so it won't be visible. I wore my favorite heels, and probably the only heels I don't mind wearing, because it actually is not just some footwear, it has small knife on the bottom, which comes in very handy in tight situations. 

After making sure I had everything, I made my way down to the parking lot of the agency. I looked around trying to find him. 

And there he was, leaning on the side of the car, looking away in to distance. He was wearing a waiter's outfit, but even then, he still looked attractive in it. His side profile adding more onto it.

I took in a deep breath before making my way to him.

"I'm ready to go." I said out loud, garnering his attention. 

CORPSE

I was staring off in to the distance with my arms crossed. I was waiting for Y/N to come down so we can go and finish the mission. I looked down to my wrist and glanced at the watch. 

8:28 PM

We still had a little bit of time before the ball started. 

I was so focused thinking about the mission that I didn't even hear the footsteps that was coming near me until I heard the owner of it speak. 

"I'm ready to go." I turned my head to the direction of the voice, and see Y/N standing in front of me. She was wearing the dress that they provided her with, and damn. The dress perfectly complimented her.

"You look beautiful.." I accidentally mumbled it out, I hoped she didn't hear it, but seeing her reaction, I think she did.

"Thank you. You look great as well." She said quietly, rubbing her hand on her arm.

I opened the car door for her and let her in, before closing it and heading in to the driver's seat.

"You have the picture of the guy?" I asked as I inserted the key into the ignition. 

"Yeah, here." She said a she took the picture out from her purse and showed it to me. I studied his face, making sure to remember how he looks like. 

After the car turned on, we went on our way. The drive was fairly quiet. But my head was not, all I could think of was how Y/N looked so gorgeous in that dress. I tried to shake the thoughts away, but my face would just heat up whenever I think about her. I'm thankful that her focus is on the window on her side and not me, I wouldn't want her to see my face flustered.