my photographer

Y/N

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the sunlight shining through the curtains. I looked at the time and saw that it was 8 AM, I had a few hours before my photoshoot started. 

A few days ago, my manager came up to me with the news of a clothing company asking if I could model for their new upcoming collection. They showed me some of their clothing and after seeing it, I immediately complied. But the main reason as to why I agreed was because I knew Corpse would be the one to take my pictures, he told me about it in advance, and the thought of seeing him while working made me so excited. The company and I discussed a date and time for the photoshoot and we agreed with today being the day.

I walked in to the toilet and took a shower and did my routine. After that, I went straight to my kitchen to eat breakfast, I didn't want to be hungry whilst in the middle of a photoshoot later on, so I made sure to eat until I was full.

After eating my meal, I got ready and headed out. When I reached out of the apartment's door, I saw my manager waiting for me in her car. I walked towards it and got in.

"Goodmorning Y/N" She greeted me with a smile.

"Morning." I answered back, returning the smile, putting my seatbelt on.

"So what are the plans for today?" I asked.

"First, will be the photoshoot, then a meeting with a makeup brand, they want to discuss an offer with you. After that, you are free for the whole day."

20 minutes later, we arrived at the studio. My manager led me to the room where the photoshoot will be held. When we entered, we saw a few people walking around and preparing the equipments needed for the shoot. Scanning through the room, my eyes layed on a certain person that did not fail to put a smile on my face. 

There he is..

He hasn't noticed me yet, his back was faced sideways towards me. He was preparing his cameras and the other items that he'll be needing.

I made my way to him and surprised him. Since he was not aware of my presence, he got shocked and jumped at the sound of my voice. 

"You scared me." He said, placing down the camera on the table beside him.

He turned towards me and said. "I'm so glad that I get to work with you this time." 

"Well, I'm much happier that you are my photographer." I said, putting an emphasis on the 'you'. 

"Y/N, they need to get your makeup done." I heard my name get called from across the room. 

"I'll see you later Corpse." I said to him before walking towards the makeup station.

CORPSE

As she walked away, I couldn't help but be mesmerized at the sight of her. 

I was so happy when I heard the news about Y/N being the model I had to work with.

When she got her makeup done, she went in to the changing room and change into her outfit. She stepped out of the room she was in, and my heart started to quicken its pace. I could feel my face heat up just by her presence. 

She walked to the spot where the shoot will be held, we made a brief eye contact, sending a smile at me, and that alone increased the already fast beat of my heartbeat.

Ah, I love her

After the stylist added the finishing touches to her hair she took her place and we began the photoshoot.

Y/N

During the whole shoot, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Up until now, I haven't processed the fact that Corpse is the one who is taking my pictures right now. Well, he sometimes does take my pictures when we go out, but now that we are doing our jobs, it feels...different.

"Y/N, are you feeling well? Do you need to take a break first?" I heard my manager speak from the side.

I snapped out of my thoughts and answered her. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good." We continued the shoot before we all decided to take a short break.

I walked out of the studio and walked around the area until I saw a door that lead to the back side, which a small garden was located at. The view was quite nice as well. I didn't change out of the dress that I was in from the shoot. The long dress and my hair swaying with the wind. 

As I was admiring the view, I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind. I gasped at the sudden action, but when I heard Corpse's voice, I was able to calm down. 

"You scared me." I said with a light laugh.

"Well, that's revenge for everything you did." He said, as he unwrapped his arms and stood close beside me.

"Me? What did I do?" I asked.

"Hmm, first, you scared me this morning. Second, you just walked around the room gorgeously. And now, here you are standing beside me, making me fall in love with you even more."  He said softly, looking into my eyes.

As we shared eye contact, my cheeks started to heat up from his words. I couldn't say anything so I just buried my face in his chest and hugged him tight. I felt him wrap his arms around me and place his head on top of mine.

We stayed like that for a while, until a staff called us back in to go back to work.

"We can continue cuddling when we get home." He said with a smile, leaving a small peck on my nose. We walked in hand-in-hand and finished the shoot.

i just want to say thank you to everyone for 42k reads! wow..like just wow, everyday i would wake up and whenever it increases it just makes me so happy to see people read what i write. i can't thank you all enough for the support ^_^