a small date

Y/N

Just another day spent on the sofa, while I watched a movie that was playing on the TV. I was munching on some popcorn that I have prepared. But my attention on the screen has been disturbed when I heard my phone ring. I grabbed it and read the caller ID.

'♡'

A smile instantly washed over my face. I paused the movie and answered the call.

"Hi" I said enthusiastically 

"Hi Y/N, are you busy right now?" Corpse asked me.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 12 noon.

"Nope, I was just watching some movie until you called. Why?" I replied.

"Perfect. Get ready, I'll pick you up in an hour." He answered.

"Wait! Where are you taking me? I need to know what I'll be wearing." I exclaimed.

"You look great in anything, love. Just wear anything casual." His words made my cheeks heat up. A smile didn't fail to appear on my face.

"O-oh...Alright then, I'll get ready now."

"See you later, love you." Before I could say it back, he hang up.

I placed my phone down and covered my red face with my hands.

The things you do to me...

An hour has passed, and I'm ready to go, I was just wearing my sneakers when I heard the doorbell. After tying my shoelaces, I rushed towards the door.

When I opened it I saw that he was looking at the side, but when he noticed the door was open. He turned towards me and I was awestruck.

Just looking at him makes me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey" I said shyly.

"You look great." He complimented me with a soft smile.

And once again, my face started to heat up from his words.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

I nodded and walked out, making sure to lock the door behind me.

We walked hand in hand. I still didn't know where he was taking me to, so I decided to ask him.

"Where are we going?" I asked then looked at him.

"Hmm, secret. You'll find out eventually." He answered, eyes still on the pathway.

10 minutes has passed and he stopped in front of a cafe.

"We're here." He said and looked at me.

We walked in and sat at the table that was near the end of the room. It was secluded from the people and it was less noisy.

"Get whatever you want." He passed me a menu and we both looked through it.

I looked at the prices and I was shocked.

"Corpse, I don't think-" I was going to tell him that I didn't want to buy such expensive food.

"Don't worry, just get whatever, I want to treat you today." He cut me off.

I smiled and looked back down at the menu. After a few minutes, a waiter came to our table.

"I'll get a Mocha Latte and the cake roll" Corpse said.

"And how about the miss?" He turned to me after taking note of Corpse's order.

"Uhm, I'll take a strawberry milkshake and a slice of red velvet cake please." I told him.

"Alright, I'll be back with your orders in a while." He said as he took the menus and left us alone.

"So why did you decide to take me out today?" I was curious about why he decided to do this out of the blue.

"I noticed that I haven't been able to spend much time with you, and I felt guilty for that, so I called you hoping that you were free." He answered me, a shy smile crept up to his face.

I melted internally from his words. As he started to gain fame, I knew that he would eventually become busy. But I didn't mind it. I trusted him.

"Aww, you don't have to feel bad at all. I understand that you're not free all the time." I said as I grabbed his hands and held them tightly.

He intertwined our hands and brought one if it to his face, and lightly pecked the back of my hand.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, I love you so much." He mumbled, but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

"I love you more." I said to him.

Our conversation had to come to a stop as the waiter came back with a tray that had our orders.

"Mocha Latte and a cake roll. Strawberry milkshake and a slice of red velvet cake, is there anything else you would like?" He asked.

"No, thank you." I said, and the waiter left.

When we were done eating, we stood up. Corpse went towards the cashier and payed for our food and drinks.

He grabbed my hand and took me outside.

"Now where?" I asked him.

"Now, we'll head to the carnival place, I've been wanting to watch the fireworks with you."

When we arrived at the place, it was filled with people, but it was not overly crowded.

"Look! They have shaped cotton candy!" I pointed towards the booth that was selling the said snack.

I walked to it and stared at the man as he formed the cotton candy.

"Which one do you want?" Corpse asked as he stood beside me.

"Hmm, I'll have the bunny-shaped one please." I said

"Coming right up!" The man said as he grabbed a stick and started to turn it around in the machine, and it formed into a bunny." I was so amazed that I didnt notice Corpse staring at me.

CORPSE

I saw how excited she was, and that alone made my heart warm.

Lately, I have been busy with YouTube and streaming, I started to gain recognition that I neglected the time I was supposed to spend with Y/N.

I wanted this day to be the day where I show her how much I love and care for her.

"Here you go!" The man said, as he handed her the cotton candy. Y/N's face made me really happy, I'm glad that she's enjoying our time together. I paid for the sweet and we walked around the carnival until it started to become dark.

We sat on the grass and waited for the fireworks show to start. People started to crowd as well, but I found a place that didn't have many people around us, so it was fairly quiet.

I felt a weight on my shoulder, when I looked down, I saw Y/N's head on it. I pulled her closer to me.

"Thank you." She said out of nowhere.

"You don't have to thank me, this is all for you baby." I said to her and placed a small peck on her head.

The sound of fireworks started to fill the air, our eyes drifted to the colors that were flying through the night sky.

At this very moment, I started to think about how lucky I am to have her in my life.

woah... so somehow people are finding my book. wow, thanks for reading the book everyone 

^-^ I greatly appreciate it!

Once again, thank you!