sleepy

Y/N

I was sitting on the sofa with my phone in my hand scrolling away through my social media, I was bored and wanting to just lay down and chill with Corpse. But sadly, he was streaming right now in his room. 

With a sigh, I placed my phone down and headed to his room. I softly knocked on the door, not wanting to make too much noise to alert his chat. 

After opening the door slightly, I peeped my head in and saw him turn around to face me. 

"Are you still streaming?" I asked softly. 

"Yeah, I am. Why? Did something happen?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to cuddle, I was bored." I answered, a small pout forming on my lips.

Corpse chuckled at me and said. "Alright, just give me a few minutes." I nodded at him and decide to just sit beside him and watch him play. 

I kept quiet, not wanting his friends or chat to know of his "secret" girlfriend. 

A minute turned to an hour, and I was starting to fall asleep. I tried my best to stay awake but it was not easy. My head was bopping up and down every few seconds. Corpse took notice and looked at me with a soft gaze.

THIRD PERSON 

A smile appeared on Corpse's  lips. He looked at the time and saw that an hour has passed. 

"Oh shit, I forgot." 

"Guys, I'll be leaving, I think that is enough Among Us for me today," He said to his friends. 

"Alright, Goodbye!" They greeted him off. He left the lobby and stayed on the main menu for a while to say goodbye to his chat. 

"Thank you to everyone for joining today's stream. I appreciate all the donations and kind messages you all have left for me.  Bye everyone." He said, he looked at the chat, to see all the messages saying bye as well. After a few seconds he turned the live off. Corpse then looked down at Y/N, whose head is already on his shoulder, sleeping soundly, lips slightly parted as she breathed softly. 

"Let's get you to a comfier place to sleep on." He got up and carried her bridal style. Corpse walked towards their bed and layed her down softly on the mattress. 

"Goodnight Y/N." He mumbled, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Before laying beside her and taking her into his arms.

sorry for the long wait! this week has been so hectic for me. Our teachers bombarded us with projects due this week, and i'm literally about to lose it. BUT i couldn't just leave you guys without at least one chapter. sooo here you guys go, it's not the best, but i hope it can do for now, until i'm done with all the projects for my classes.