oops

Y/N

It was a lovely afternoon, I had nothing to do so I decided to watch whatever would catch my interest on the TV. While doing so, I heard footsteps behind me. "Y/N, wanna join today's game?" Corpse asked me, I turned around to look at him leaning on the door frame.

"Well, I have nothing to do right now, so I don't mind." I answered as I got up from my place to head to my room. Corpse and I agreed to have separate rooms for our work, to make sure our voices won't be heard by the audience. 

Despite it being very sudden, I turned on my PC and camera, then made sure to click on the 'Go Live' button. A few minutes has passed and people started joining in.

"Hi everyone! I know this stream was out of nowhere, but I have been invited by a few friends of mine to play among us, it was perfect timing since I had nothing to do this afternoon."

I joined the discord call and greeted everyone. A series of 'Hi' and 'Hellos' were said. 

"Who else are we waiting for?" One of them asked. 

"I think just Felix? He'll join shortly." Someone answered.

Once Felix joined, we started the game. A few rounds in and we were having a great time, the game that needed one to lie and trick the rest of the players to win.

During one of the games, Corpse and I both got paired to be imposters.

"Finally! I get to be an imposter for once, and Corpse is my partner in crime! He's gonna carry this for sure." I said excitedly.

"I think Corpse wants me to double kill with him." I mumbled.

As he sabotaged the lights, we went to find a pair who were together, since we had better vision.

And soon enough we saw Lily and Michael in the weapons area, I'm assuming they were trying to clear each other. But unfortunately for them, we killed them.

"I can't believe we just did that." I said to my chat.

Minutes after our double kill, their bodies were found by Poki.

"I just found Lily and Michael's body at weapons."

"So it was a double kill.." Toast said.

"I hope Toast wont figure out that we are the imposters." I told to the viewers, my hands were slightly trembling.

Everyone started explaining where they were at and what they were doing before the meeting was called. Corpse said that he was with me at cams, to cover up what we did.

"I think I know who the imposters are." He added. I started to feel nervous, wondering if he found out.

"Who is it?" Sykunno asked.

"It has to be Corpse and Y/N" Toast said with confidence.

"No. We were at security. Right lo-"

My eyes widened for a second, he almost slipped and said 'love' a nickname he would refer to me. I tried to compose myself and pretend I didn't hear that.

"Corpse? You were saying?" Poki questioned.

"No, that's all. Y/N and I were there most of the time."

"When I passed by, both of you were not there."

"Wait, how would you have known? Our vision is small...unless you are the imposter!" I said this, hoping I could drift the suspicion they have on us.

The meeting ended before we were able to discuss properly, so we all agreed to skip.

Minutes passed and we are about to win, we just needed to kill one person and we could win.

"One more kill and we win!" While waiting for the kill cool down, I dragged my character around, and when the kill button was available, I clicked on it immediately.

"We won!" Happiness lacing my voice, my arms up in the air.

"GG everyone." Jack spoke.

"That was pretty good of you both." Toast complimented.

"Nice work honey." Corpse said, forgetting that they were not aware of our secret relationship.

"Honey? Did I just hear that right?" Rae asked.

Once again, my eyes widened. I couldn't say anything after Corpse just said out loud.

"Uhm...w-well you see.." I tried to talk but I just ended up as a stuttering mess.

I glanced at the chat and saw the fast movement of the messages. They were freaking out.

My face started to heat up from embarrassment, and all I could do is plop my head down.

"Sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to say it." Corpse apologized.

"We might as well tell them. They already know." I said to the mic, covering my face.

"Y/N and I are dating. I accidently said that out of habit, since I call her that most of the time." He told everyone.

Everyone in the lobby started asking questions and congratulate us both.

"You both are so cute!" Rae squealed.

"Corpse, were you about to slip a while ago during the game?" Poki asked, referring to the moment he tried to talk for us.

"Y-yeah, I was hoping no one heard it." I can imagine his face turning red, from being caught.

"Oh we definitely heard it." Jack laughed.

"I'm so happy for you both!" Lily said.

"Thanks Lily." I thanked her with a smile.

I looked at my chat and told them. "I'll explain everything soon. I still need to talk with corpse about what I can and cannot tell, since it wasn't our intention to reveal it yet. But for now, let's just enjoy the time and play!"

We continued the game, until we all said our goodbyes and ended our streams.

I heard a knock on my door and Corpse came walking in.

"Sorry Y/N, I really didn't mean to say it." He said, his head down.

"Hey, no need to apologize. We both know everyone would have found out at some point." I placed my hand on the side of his face and made him look at me.

Our eyes locked together, the quietness bringing peace to our surroundings.

He brought his arms around me and pulled me toward him for a hug.

A giggle slipped my lips as I closed my eyes and hugged him back.

This was suggested by @Lmfao4053 thank you for the idea! Hope that this is to your liking.

And thank you all of for the amount of support. By the time I am posting this, there are currently 2.6k people who have read my book. Just a few hours ago it was at 1k and now it has reached 2k, and it's on the way to 3. Thank you all ♡