Found My Place

Things were about to get really personal between Lloyd and his father- I mean the cat.... Oh, well, the time is coming.

Lloyd soothed the cat, as he continued speaking in a soft calm tone to the creature, for now. "I know it. You don't mean to destroy everything. When, uh... When people look at you, they see a monster."

Lloyd lower lip quivers to stop himself from breaking down in front of everyone. Koko and [Name] watched it in sorrow, knowing that what he's going to say is going to be hard. He must've bottled these feelings up for too many years, trying to not let the tears flow and stain his face.

But, now it was time for him to let it all out. Meowthra purred softly, the eyes of the cat fluttering and staring at the conflicted teen in curiosity.

"But, I know that you just feel scared and alone. I know how that feels."

Garmadon is looking miserable inside the cat, but then looks up at the source of his son's voice. Lloyd looked down at the ground, finding it more interesting for a bit and then looked back up. "To be judged unfairly."

Everyone in the crowd looked down in guilt at what they had caused, a broken boy who just wanted to live a normal life and not be compared to his father. No one should have to go through that, but it sadly happens. At least that braces headgear girl from the Ninjago High chapter kept her mouth shut this time.

Lloyd's eyes glistened with tears and hope. "So, um... I just wanna say that I forgive you." Garmadon had a sad frown on his face inside the stomach, full of despair.

"And, I'm sorry. When I said 'I wish you weren't my father,' I didn't really mean it. What I... What I should've said is."

Garmadon's eyes were telling us all that he is gonna cry soon and the only time he's ever cried was when Koko and his baby son left him all alone. They didn't mean to, it was only because Lloyd being an evil overlord wasn't the life for him.

"I wish we didn't fight all of the time. I wish I could've spent more time with you." Lloyd sobbed softly, not wanting to give up just yet. He just wanted a normal life and a happy family, but instead he got wild adventures where his dad is evil and his mum was a former ninja.

Koko didn't even want her son to feel this way. She just wanted the best for him and she expected the best from Garmadon as well. Koko's eyes were about to sprout out tears, knowing this was hard for her son. She knew [Name] would always be there for him no matter what.

"And that you could've seen, like, everything I've been through, but you weren't there. I wish we could get that time back, and..." Lloyd continued to sob softly, as he squeezed his eyes in sorrow for a moment before opening them again.

"I need my dad. I just... I need my dad."

Garmadon looked down, realising what he had caused his son to go through. He caused to go through all the bullying and rude remarks. And the worst part is that he wasn't even there to comfort him, sure he was, but it was only fighting the ninjas and nothing more.

He decided to give in to the emotions and let a lone fiery tear fall down his face. The tear landed inside the cat's stomach. The cat moved back too fast and that caused Lloyd to fall onto the floor. Meowthra gagged as she finally spat out Garmadon, like as if he was a hairball.

[Name] cringed and shuddered, seeing all the spit and diseases that could be on Garmadon. Lloyd ran up to his father's side, full of concern. As well as [Name] being concerned and hoping that she ain't gonna catch a disease that could be from Earthworm Sally.

"Are...Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Garmadon put his arm over his face, to hid his stained face.