The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon

"Deleting all data related to treating Lloyd as a friend. Uploading information on [Name] being also identified as Mysterio." Zane stated and grew a sad face that it had to come to this.

Bruh, words can hurt. If you guys didn't know that....

"Guys, I'm sorry. I put everyone in danger, [Name] is hurt and now Master Wu is dead." Lloyd looked down in guilt of what he had caused.

[Name] put her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, "It's okay Lloyd. At least you tried to do something about the Ninjago getting invaded multiple times situation. I mean... Yeah, it was a stupid idea, but it could've worked."

"Thanks [Name]...."

"Hello students and [Name]." Wu greets, emerging from the pile of LEGO bricks. The ninjas move back in shock.

"Master Wu!" They all cheered, except [Name].

"How do you know my name?" [Name] asked in confusion. Wu sent a small smile her way.

"Lloyd has talked a lot about you. He goes on and on and-"

"T-That's enough now, Uncle." Lloyd stutters in embarrassment and by now his face was burning red.

"You're alive!" Lloyd continues and chuckles in relief.

"Duh! I'm a ninja master." Wu said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"He really just 'duh'ed us. Child, anyways-" [Name] said before being cut off by Wu.

"If I was gonna die, it would be to teach you a lesson. Lloyd, you have awakened Meowthra." He bashes his staff onto the ground as soon as he says the name of the beast.

"Meowthra?!" All the teens say in shock and confusion.

"Is it that not legit or what?" [Name] commented.

"Yes, Meowthra."

They all turn to look at what was left of the city. But, this time it was with a certain feline prowling about.

"The six-toed fluffy demon, with her sandpaper tongue."

"How do you know that it's sandpap-"

...

"Her reign of terror will stretch on and on until all of Ninjago is her own personal litter box."

It shows citizens running away from the beast, even some of the generals. Meowthra was just busy looking at everything in curiosity.

To them she was a beast. A guy hid behind a bin because that where he belongs-

Anyways, the footsteps Meowthra took were just little pitter-patters to her, but to the small LEGO citizens of Ninjago, they were thuds.

...

"There is only one hope. One thing that can drive Meowthra away."

"What?" All the ninjas ask in impatientness, eager to get the beast far away and for them to then be able to get rid of Garmadon forever.

"The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon." Wu answers looking towards the audience. Oh great, I just heard a whiplash....

"Whoa!" They all said in amazement, taking all the awesomeness in.

"I'm gonna pretend that I'm amazed by a legit weapon name when I'm not!" [Name] said with a smile, not knowing what the actual heck was going on.

"Where is this thing?"

"On the other side of the island, hidden where only a true ninja master can find it. You must follow the right path. Otherwise you will end up trapped in the deadly Jungle of Lost Souls, unable to cross the Bridge of Fallen Mentors, and mired in the Canyon of General Unhappiness. And if you're still alive, you'll be crushed by the Temple of Fragile Foundations."