Revenge From The Former Generals

The former generals were in some type of formation, holding their torches and started singing.

"We've got Garmadon and this random teen couple. We are going to kill them. Oops, we shouldn't have said that."

They were all jolly, now that they could get back at Garmadon. Lloyd, Garmadon and [Name] were now in the cage, being carried to their doom.

[Name] groaned and rubbed her head in pain. "Ugh.... I hate how the Author just keeps on making me unconscious...."

Lloyd helped her to steady herself. "You okay, [Name]?"

She nodded in response, relieved that he was at least okay. "I am now."

"I command you to release me, my son and his girlfriend. That's an order, Generals." Garmadon ordered.

This caused Lloyd and [Name] to blush in embarrassment.

"She's not my-"

"He's not my-"

"We aren't even together-"

"I have a name, you know-"

"I can't hear you!" A random general yells back in a sing-song tone.

"I said, I command you to release me, my son and his girlfriend." Garmadon banged his hands against the bars of the cage in anger.

"For the last time-"

"He's not-"

"She's not-"

"Hey, the reason Bob can't hear is 'cause his eardrums blew up after you shot him out of a volcano!" Another general snarked back, cutting both the teens off.

Stop cutting them off! Like seriously-

"I can't hear you!"

"You stupid butt!"

Garmadon feels insulted and enraged by these insults. "What? Can you believe what they're saying? It's like I'm being treated worse than anyone in history of the world. A good thing you never have to experience like this La-Loyd."

"Um, wrong words, Garmadon. I don't know who is more oblivious the whole of the Miraculous characters or you...." [Name] facepalmed, but quickly regretted it as she rubbed her forehead in pain.

Lloyd turns away from Garmadon a bit when he was still talking. He then turned back only to meet Garmadon's back and sarcastically remarked, "Yeah. Yeah. No one ever says mean things to me when my dad knocks over their Pilates studio, or their waxing salon, or their kayak repair store or that place that sells toner cartridges."

Garmadon turned around to Lloyd, now having his full attention on him. [Name] was just awkwardly looking between the two of them.

"I wish I had popcorn right now, or even Pringles...."

"And you better believe no one ever makes fun of me, for not knowing how to throw or catch a ball."

Garmadon eyes widen in shock and [Name] just has an 'And I oop-' face on.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. I know it's funny, but what kind of jerk would make fun of you for that?" Garmadon chuckles at the assumption of someone making fun of his son for that.

"You're kidding, right?" [Name] questioned, stuttering and hoping he wasn't being serious right now. "You're having a laugh, right?"

"You gotta stand up for yourselves and shoot them out of a volcano. That's how I roll. You gotta get yourseleves volcanos kids."

Lloyd and [Name] scoff at this, rolling their eyes in annoyance. "Yeah. Blowing stuff up and never putting it back together. That is what you're best at, isn't it?"