The Ninjas' Elements「✔」

A sign that says 'Brick Recycling: Remake Your World Over And Over.' Also says; 'Closed.' Each of the Secret Ninja Force (excluding Mysterio) enter the abandoned warehouse, and put their mechs in place.

Kai decides to tell Lloyd something, "Lloyd..." 

"Yeah?" 

"That's your dad. You were open, man." 

"It was highly poignant." Zane stated. 

Jay then came flying saying, "For me, it's easy to fight him 'cause he's like, not my father. But for you, that must be so complicated."

"Not that complicated." Lloyd argued back.

Nya implied otherwise, "You also, really pulled at my heartstrings, man. I felt for you."

"With the missiles." Lloyd chuckled nervously.

"No. With the other stuff." Nya said disagreeing with him as Zane, Cole and Jay went to relax.

Lloyd started stammering in denial as Nya spoke over him. He had to admit that it was embarrassing that he was fighting with his dad, when they could have some healthy-relationship, as father and son. But, he felt that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"The dad stuff."

"Yeah but like, what exactly what are you referring to?"

"Watching you and your father." Zane states bluntly turning around. Zane was one to be too innocent and straight-to-the-point.

 "The vulnerability." Cole adds, resting his arm on Zane's shoulder. He seemed so chill in a bad moment of calling out his emotionally-vulnerable friend.

"You got so emotional." Jay says smiling, whilst nodding.

"Emotions were the last thing that was going on out there." Lloyd uttered.

"Uh, yeah."

"Mmm-hmm." The others said finally agreeing sarcastically, even though they knew that Lloyd wouldn't admit it.

"It's okay, Lloyd. Nobody's parents are perfect. I mean [Name's] father is always at work and her mother isn't able to get a job, so she has to go to the job centre now and then." Nya said comforting Lloyd as he looked down in sadness.

Then, Jay comes up and tries to comfort Lloyd as well. Word: Tries. "I mean, my mum is weird and collects seashells. Your dad levels cities and attacks innocent people. So, they've all got their quirks, you know?"

Then all of a sudden, a flute starts playing and the ninjas look around confused. "Uh, wh--...Where's that tranquil music coming from?"

"Hey look, everyone! Master Wu is back." Nya says happily as a flying ship lands swiftly.

"Hello students." Master Wu says appearing behind them all in a sudden whizz, scaring them in result.

"Master Wu!" They all exclaimed in surprise and glee.

"Shock." Zane inputted, wavering his hands stiffly in robotic movement.

"How was your trip?" Cole questioned, raising a brow with interest.

"It was a deep spiritual journey that took me to depths inside myself, I never knew existed." Wu calmly states.

"Yeah. You have a pretty serious tan line." Cole jokingly intercepts.

"Don't judge me." Wu fires back, pointing his staff flute at Cole.

"Did you see us kick Garmadon's butt back there?" Nya questions excitedly, while doing some fighting gestures.