Welcome to Ninjago City「✔」

A crab is hoisted onto a young man's boat as you can get a good glimpse of Ninjago City.

"Today on Good Morning Ninjago."

People on different boats greet their beloved home.

"Buenos días Ninjago!"

"G'day Ninjago!"

...

All of a sudden people are running away while a man with four arms and red eyes cackles.

"When Garmadon attacks,"

"We are there."

...

Business people are holding the phones in the air in distress.

"When Garmadon crashes the stock market,"

Garmadon's henchmen and generals break in from above and all the business people run away.

"We're there again!"

...

People are admiring the famous paintings in the art gallery.

"When Garmadon defaces Whistler's Mother,"

A strange substance is sprayed onto the paintings. Whistler's Mother paintings now has Garmadon's face on it and the other paintings have his face on each of them as well.

"We're still there!"

...

Out there in the ocean, there is a volcano. The volcano is also Garmadon's evil lair where he comes up with different ways to take over Ninjago City.

"We are the only news team watching Garmadon's volcanic lair. 24 hours a day!"

"This is...."

"Good Morning Ninjago!"

The words 'Good Morning Ninjago' appear on the screen.

Two people are in a newsroom, one of them with a pile of papers and the other with their hands on the table.

"I'm Robin Roberts."

"And I'm Michael Strahan."

"And we are pumped to be bringing up the news!"

"PUMPED!"

"Well looks like everyone is on pins and needles, waiting for Garmadon's next attack."

The words 'Attack Predicted' appear under a picture of malicious-looking Garmadon.

"Attack Forecast!"

The map of Ninjago Island with a red dot showing where Ninjago City is and Garmadon's lair is located at the side of the map.

"Our experts predict a 95% chance of a Garmadon attack today."

Multiple red arrows point to Ninjago City as multiple heads of Garmadon come towards there as well.

"Yikes! Ninjago, you better stay inside."

The words then change to 'Stay Inside' while people walking out of a door reverses so they go back inside.

"You better stay right there don't you dare come out!"

"At least until our Secret Ninja Force steps in."

6 different machines appear, all with different elements. Water, fire, lightning, earth, ice and green.