Ninjago Getting Conquered「✔」

Meanwhile, Wu was still fighting Garmadon's spies on Destiny's Bounty.

"You are no match for me. Whoo-hoo!" The bearded master mocked them all, swiping his staff under some of the spies' feet and caused them to topple over. This resulted in others resorting to jump out of the boat, 'n dive into the sea.

"I came here to drink and kick butt, and I am all out of boba." He uses his staff to, then smack them in the faces and backflips to check the cupboard.

The Ninja Master slams the cupboard into one of the spies' faces, causing them to collapse onto the floor. Out of no where, The Green Ninja jumps across onto the Destiny Bounty to the room, where Wu showed him all of the weapons he owned. 

He knew Wu could handle the spies, besides after the masked teen did what he felt he needed to do now, Wu won't have to worry about the spies or Garmadon anymore.

And then, the case opens to reveal the Ultimate Weapon.

...

Going back to the happy go-lucky news reporters.

"Hey Ninjago!" Garmadon belt out in a sing-song tone, finally he had made it on top of the Mayor's Tower with no one else in sight.

...

Robin drops their mouth open in bewilderment, "Oh, wait. That's bad..." They look at the papers in shock.

And, then; they yell out, "Garmadon is conquering Ninjago!"

...

Garmadon is now seen, putting flag down to declare that;

He has officially taken over Ninjago.

Michael interrupts, "Garmadon is a name that will live in infamy. I just made that up-"

Then this sprouted a back-and-forth argument, like tennis.

"No you didn't." Robin says, whilst shaking her head and smiling.

"Yes, I did."

Copyright, Michael Strahan. It's mine now." Michael argued back. with a smile on his face.

...

Garmadon was hollering, whooping: You name it! He was cheering to himself at the edge of the tower and he goes around it in victory. "I've done it! I'm finally the ruler of Ninjago!--"

"--Forever."

...

Mysterio was holding two wine bottles, holding them by her two sides and the drinks were being sprayed at the henchmen with such force.

As the henchmen were knocked down, Mysterio adjusted her uniform and smirked. Walking away, she paused from hearing a familiar cackles. Unlike all of cackles she's heard from Garmadon, this one sounded really-really happy. More on the victorious note.

Narrowing her eyes, she makes her way closer to the Mayor's Tower. Not even taking a second glance to look at the crab-dressed general that was letting out a war-cry, she held her left fist to her left side, awaiting for the general to crashing into it.

As she heard the thud of the general fall to the ground, she grinned even more and continued her journey.

...

The Green Ninja appears behind Garmadon on his dragon mech, with the Ultimate Weapon. After his dragon mech got thrown into the ocean and showed signs of malfunctioning, it somehow come back to life. He had the weapon facing towards his father.

"Stand down, Garmadon."

Garmadon reshaped his whole mech around, in a slow mannerism. "The Green Ninja? But no, Mysterio and..."

He looks closely and is aghast by what he's looking at right now. 

"The Legendary Ultimate Weapon?!"