Garmadon Was Right!「✔」

The Green Ninja flew up onto his dragon mech towards his enemy and shouted to him, "Stand down, Garmadon!"

Garmadon then smirks evilly, seeing the Green Ninja in front of him. "Well hello, Green Ninja! Your Mysterio girlfriend should really hurry up right now."

The Green Ninja widened his eyes in embarrassment, pulling at the collar of his ninja uniform to cool himself off from how warm he was feeling from that little comment; 

"She isn't my girlfriend!"

"Yet..." Garmadon added on to spite Lloyd, rolling his eyes as well; "Well anyways Green Ninja, it's time for you ninjas, to go away for good!" Garmadon lets out a nonsensical cackle of evil. 

"Take this!" The furious Green Ninja yells out to his father of a villain, pressing the same button from the previous occurrences. And, all the mighty missiles came out.

"Mega missile mode."

"Left claw missile. Toenail missile." 

"Wrist rocket."

"Feet bombs." 

"Spine missile one, two, three, four."

"Tail rocket one, two."

"Eye missile. Other eye missile."

"Tongue rocket." 

"Head missile. Other head missile."

"Backup head missile."

"Butt torpedoes."

As soon all of them missiles went towards Garmadon's mech, they exploded but when the tension from the missiles diffused, Garmadon and his shark mech were still standing.

Garmadons smirks at the Green Ninja's failed attempt, and laughs once again before saying, "Your weapons are powerless against my new mech."

"What?" The masked teen bursts out in shock, but then it quickly changes to having a determined face as he presses the button again.

"Releasing full payload." The ninja computer blurts out, but before it could activate that, Garmadon used his shark mech to grab the green dragon mech.

"Alert! Alert! Alert!" 

The screen of the dragon mech started to blink red repeatedly, as it kept displaying those words. 

"You having trouble with that dragon mech, Green Ninja?" Garmadon mockingly questions the distressed ninja, before spinning him and the dragon mech around.

To add on the finishing touch, Garmadon threw the Green Ninja and the dragon mech away into the ocean. The dragon mech frizzled, popped and crackled in the process of malfunctioning.

...

Jay was high up in the air inside his mech, as he sees his friend being throw away, like a useless ragdoll by Garmadon. He shrieks in fear, from seeing that and grips his seat so much, that scratch marks were appearing on his seat.

Cole was busy fighting off some of the henchmen, as he asks Jay, "Jay, what's happening? I can practically hear you shrieking, man."

"Garmadon's taken out Lloyd..." Jay managed to whisper out, but the others somehow couldn't hear him.

"What did you say, Jay?"

"Bro, I think he said: 'Susie is making out ya'll.'" Nya gestured, her brows furrowed within confusion.

"What did you say?"

"Garmadon has taken out Lloyd!" Jay screamed through the communicator.

...

Then, it shows one of the news reporters looking WAY too happy at this time. 

"Looks like the police, the army and the coast guard have been rendered useless by Garmadon's forces." 

It proceeds to show Garmadon's henchmen coming out of the shark submarines, and making it onto the land.

...

Garmadon and his mech are seen taking each slow step, as the people below them were screaming, freaking out and running away. One person in particular, was on a moped and the tires screeched, as the person swerved past the mech's foot. The guy ended up being thrown off his moped.

And, it looked like the fall hurt.

...

Mysterio was seen punching some of Garmadon's henchmen, shifting her feet about to keep up her pace.

Stumbling back on her feet, she tried to avoid the residents running away and she fell back towards a coffee shop table. Quickly jumping onto her feet, she glanced behind her and grabbed the coffee shop's plates.

Grinning maliciously, she started throwing them at the generals and they flew back from the impact. She laughed at this, continuing to do this and moved behind one of the tables, throwing it onto the henchmen's path.

"Ha! Take that!"

...

Cole spoke up with a worried tone in his voice, "Uh, guys... Garmadon's almost at city hall."

"Nya, can you please try stop him?" Kai asked. 

"I'm swamped down here." Nya answered, gritting her teeth, as she slid through the water, whilst being chased by the shark submarines.

"Guys... I'm panicking!" Jay said, in his usual panicky tone.

...

Garmadon is just here in his shark mech, terrifying the people and just being a chill maniac. "Look at me go!" He cackles out, and all the people gasp in shock, as he starts firing sharks out.

"You want a shark? You get a shark!" He yells, as he starts shooting them out.

...

The sharks that had been shot out, had managed to get into a work office. Some appeared in the elevator, some on the desk and one of them on the telephone.

"Come on, come on, come on." A woman frantically said in panic as the workers ran to escape the office area.

...

Garmadon is seen in his mech probably, using a cross leg machine or something to move the mech. 

"Just walking up the tower...." 

He panted out, as his mech was moving up the side of the tower. He tried using the cross leg machine in a fast motion to speed up, but the mech was much more slower than he had anticipated.

...

All the rest of the ninjas had worried looks on their faces as Kai replied, "Uh, Lloyd would be really beneficial right now."

"Where are you, Lloyd?!" Jay yells, once again in his usual panicky tone.