N E W Y E A R S

"Why does Karl get to drive?" whined Alex for like the hundredth time.

I let out an annoyed sigh as I shot him a look, "BECAUSE ALEX QUACKITY- he won at rock paper scissors,"

Alex sulked and mumbled, "Whatever.. BUT WHY DO YOU GET TO CALL SHOTGUN?" he asked from the seat behind us.

Karl just simply laughed as he drove, I was so close to just kicking him out, "BECAUSE I WON AT ROCK PAPER SCISSORS AGAINST YOU!"

I turned around and shot Alex a glare right as he was about to open his mouth to ask another dumb question, Karl beat me to it,

"Okay, children. Don't make me turn this car around!" teased Karl, which caused Alex to laugh.

I scoffed, "Oh please, you guys were practically begging to get there early,"

Alex yelled, "TOO TRUE! TOO TRUE!" causing me and Karl to laugh.

"Anyways, you and Karl cheated in rock paper scissors," said Alex, causing me to frown.

"How do you even cheat at rock paper scissors when we did 10 rounds?!" I asked, and thus another childish bickering broke out.

We were currently on our way to a New Year's party, hosted by the Misfits.

As far as I know, EVERYONE was invited, and by invited, I mean every youtuber or streamer, well- only those who lived nearby and could make it.

Karl and Alex have been hyped out about the party ever since out invitation arrived, and that was a week ago.

At first it was adorable, they just kept chanting, "NEW YEARS PARTY! NEW YEARS PARTY!" over and over.

It got annoying when it went on after 3 days. I even accidentally cussed Fitz out when we had to stream together that one time, although he brushed it off and said it was preparation for when I became a mom, and to which I received hell from Alex and Karl upon them hearing me say nothing in defence.

"Is that it?" asked Karl, pointing at a huge ass mansion. I chuckled as Alex stared in awe, "Yup, Cameron told me they went big, literally,"

I had to shut Alex up since he was getting so hyped up, which caused Karl to get hyped up, which caused him to lose focus on finding a parking spot.

"FINALLY! Jesus Christ, I thought we were gonna take forever there," I said rubbing my temples as Karl finds a parking spot near the mansion.

"PARTY HERE WE COME!" yelled Alex as Karl also let out a "WHOOP! WHOOP!"

I chuckled at the boys' enthusiasm. This was gonna be one hell of a night.

Karl tossed me the keys as soon as he stopped the engine.

"ME AND ALEX ARE GONNA GO GREET SOME PEOPLE! WE'LL SEE YOU LATER!" yelled Karl, catching up to Alex whom was already walking towards the mansion.

I rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle. Deciding that I should go look for Schlatt and Carson, seeing as I haven't talked to them much these past few days.

The Misfits really did went all out for the New Year's Party. Now I knew why the boys were so excited.

There were drinks of all kind, party games like Twister, decorations everywhere and even multiple bouncy houses in the backyard.

I found Schlatt talking to Travis in the room where a game of Twister was being held,

"There he is! There's my favourite white boy!" I yelled, mimicking Schlatt.

Schlatt scoffed and hugged me before saying, "Oh keep it down low would ya? Wouldn't want those two toddlers to overhear you,"

"Hey, Y/N! I missed you!" exclaimed Travis as I went to hug him.