C H A P T E R 4 3

I clicked on the discord group that the Dream Team was in and waited for Alex before joining.

"Okay, I'm back. You can do your thing now.. I'll just be here," he said tiredly.

"Alright, have a good sleep, Alex," I said as he lets out a hum before I joined the call.

It was probably a bad idea to not turn down the volume on my phone.

-----------------------------------------

"Well look who decided to show up," Sapnap said immediately, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you losers missed me too," I smiled slightly as Clay lets out a "Pfft,"

""Y/N is the new George except she sleeps through friendships?" Yeah I agree, Y/N literally DITCHED us to spend time with Karl and Quackity," said George, reading the dono, causing me to chuckle.

"Oh come on now, she still spends time with us," said Clay causing Sapnap to scoff, "Yeah, Dream. You're literally just saying that cause you're temporarily living with her right now,"

"Aw, is little Sappynappy jealous?" I teased, causing Dream to let out a chuckle.

"No no. I don't see what I have to be jealous for. Even if you took away both my fiancés AND my best friend away from me," said Sapnap in a sarcastic tone, causing George to let out a laugh.

"Hey! Dream was my best friend first! And it's not my fault Alex and Karl like me more than you," I teased him again, causing him to let out an inaudible grumble.

"..Facts," said a muffled voice, causing me to panic. Fuck, why did I turn on speaker again-

"..Is that Quackity?.." asked George as all the other went quiet for a while, causing me to let out a nervous chuckle.

"No! It's..Dream," I replied, hoping that Clay would go along with the act, but unfortunately he decided to do otherwise.

"Uhm.. no? I'm literally playing Minecraft in my room," said Dream causing me to let out a defeated sigh.

"Ooh, that's so sus, Y/N," said George causing me to roll my eyes.

"Whatever do you mean, oh great Gogy? It's just a call between two friends," I said earning a scoff from Sapnap.

"Yeah, cut the bullshit. We invited him to join this call.. but instead he's on call with you. Care to explain that?"

"Uh.. cause he wants to sleep and you guys are too loud?" I answered as Dream lets out a laugh, "Well.. there you have it,"

"Whatever, dude. Can we just play some bedwars now?" asked Sapnap, as George continued to read some donos.

"Sure. Y/N, you should ask Alex if he's fine with it, y'know with the screaming," said Dream as I hummed in response and went on mute.

"Alex, you still there?" I asked softly careful to not accidentally wake him up if he was asleep,

"..Mm yeah I'm still up," he replied groggily.

"I'm gonna play some bedwars with the boys, do you mind?" he lets out a soft chuckle,

"I don't mind.. I like hearing you scream," he said jokingly causing me to laugh.

"ALEX! I-" I paused as I noticed an incoming call,

"Hm? What?" he asked, "Uh, I'm getting an incoming call, one second let me hang up,"

"Who?" he asks immediately, "Karl Wheezer," I replied. Karl most likely told Alex about how he would be busy these past few days too, so the both of us knew that a call from Karl would mean he had little time off,