C H A P T E R 7

"Oh oH, I'll take note that you're probably jealous right now," said Karl and I could hear the smile on his face.

"sHUt uP kArl JacObs, gO CollEct StufF," my cheeks reddened a bit, even I didn't know why, luckily chat didn't notice, but why did I blush- I'm probably just getting a fever- yeahh.

We continued to build our home while talking about more random stuff, turns out we had a lot in common. This is definitely the start of a new friendship.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I raided Karl after and he asked me for my number through discord dms, I gave it to him, not thinking much of it since I usually give my phone number out to friends that enjoy my company in general. I mean, it's not like I have many other friends that I haven't met through the internet.

Honestly, the only other IRL friend I'd say I have is Ray. She streams too, and she also happens to live in the apartment beside mine.

Clay I guess is the only other IRL friend since our parents knew eachother when we were little, so we're childhood friends. But the rest of the Dream Team, or the Lunch Club, I either met through the internet, or through Clay and Ray.

I don't really mind though, I've got amazing friends and an amazing fanbase. That's really all I could ask for.

As I was driving to the mall to meet the rest of the Lunch Club there, I thought about the date me and Karl had. He doesn't really swear does he, I probably should keep it low too. Or I could use what he uses, honk. I laughed to myself thinking, honestly its adorable how he uses honk instead of swear words- wait did I just call him adorable- I mean he is, okay I'm overthinking this now.

I shook my head a little and parked my car in the parking area, waiting for the others since I came here early.

Maybe I could call Quackity, since I did promise to contact him sometime soon, I thought as I opened discord on my phone and rang Quackity.

He answered after a while, "Hello? Y/N?"

"Hey Quackity, I was wondering if you wanted to chat for a bit, I'm trying to kill time here," oh God I probably should've texted him first before calling.

"oHH uhH yeah, I'm kinda streaming though, ahAH- yeeSh this is awkward," shit.

"oh WhoOps, no shut up it's only awkward if you say it's awkward," I said trying to get into my usual character.

"Don't you fucking tell me to shut up- woman," I could tell he was going along with it too, which left a smile on my face.

I let out a gasp, "D-did you just use the 'w' word on me?! How dare you,"

"You're right, shit, that was too far, I meant to say, gamer girl, YEAAAHHH," he said and yelled the end.

"Oh that's it Mr Quack, I'm gonna use the 'h' word on you, you honkhead," I recalled my date with Karl.

"Okay nah nah nah, you've been hanging out with Karl too much, back off that man is mine," he said while laughing.

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it? Cry? ooHH pissbaby, wahh," I imitated a baby crying noise at the end.

"Oh, testing me eh? Wait till' we meet up one day, then we'll see who's the one crying,"

Me and Quackity both went silent as our pea sized brains process what he just said.

"WOAAHH QUACKITY BUY ME A DRINK FIRST- THERE'S KIDS WATCHING," I said pretending to sound surprised, he probably wasn't thinking when he said that.

"AHAHA NO SHUT THE FUCK UP I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY-" he tried so desperately to cover it up but as I looked to the chat, he clearly failed.

"OKAY I GOTTA GO NOW, I'LL TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU APOLOGISE FOR CALLING ME A WOMAN," I said as I saw Schlatt and Cooper getting out of a car.

" WHAT?! BUT YOU ARE-" I cut him off with a bye and left the call.

I decided to send him a text before getting out of the car,

y/username: sir quackity, sorry to keep it short, I had to go film something, talk to you soon? x

As I walked out of my car and just as I was putting my phone into my pocket, I heard the discord notification sound go off and decided to read the message I received.

QuackityHQ: nahh its cool dw about it- you can call me alex btw. also did you just put an 'x' at the end of ur message

y/username: yessir, its to show my undying love xo

QuackityHQ: cringe uwu

y/username: no u xox

I decided to leave it at that since I wanted to catch up with Schlatt and Cooper before they went inside. I received another text from Alex, but that could wait till' later.

-802 words

——————————

A/N:
its getting annoying. please refrain from mentioning any scandals/dramas done by mentioned cc's in the story, if u wish to know what the fuck happened, then fucking look it up. DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT HERE.