C H A P T E R 3 4

"Dang, you really dug yourself into a grave here Fundy," said Ranboo as Tubbo laughs in agreement,

"Ah- whatever, there's still a fifty-fifty chance. And that's a chance I'm willing to take!" exclaimed Fundy as Karl rolled his eyes in annoyance, despite it being a bit.

"I'm not letting her go that easily," Karl said quietly over Tubbo and Fundy talking, only for me to hear.

I muted and let out a nervous laugh as Karl got up, shot me a smile before leaving the room.

Let's just say that, it took a lot of cheesy pickup lines for Karl to forgive me and stop sulking.

------------------------------------

Quackity's P.O.V

I knew the moment I left, how petty I looked. And I've gotta admit, it was pretty shitty of me to accidentally lash out on Y/N.

I got a call from home that day, my mom had fallen ill and was ill for a few days now. No one told me until the day I found out, hence why I was in a pretty shitty mood.

I groaned into my pillow, just thinking back at how I was towards her.

Sure, I should have contacted her afterwards, but it still did hurt. I was pretty sure Karl would've felt the same if the roles were reversed.

But he's with her, and I'm here, in bed, awaiting my Love Or Host that's gonna be starting in two hours.

She sounded happier without me anyways.

That's what I liked about her. She was always surrounded by people with that goofy personality of hers.

Heck, if you threw her in with the Misfits and the OTV house, I bet she'd fit right in. Two different types of groups, and she'd still fit right in.

I sighed as I checked my phone one last time.

Fuck it, after the Love Or Host, I'm apologising, even if she wants to break off all contact with me.

I got up, and started to walk to the kitchen to look for all the soft drinks I was gonna need for this Love Or Host.

Y/N's P.O.V

This was a pretty nerve wrecking day.

I got so nervous that I even accidentally did the dishes TWO times, and they were already clean!

"Dang, clam down will ya?" said Karl, chuckling at how nervous I was being.

He took the plate I was washing and point at the couch for me to sit at,

"I can't help it! I haven't talked to Alex for SO long now and here I am, about to join his Love Or Host as a contestant while I'm not even sure if we're on good terms!" I quickly said as I walked to the couch, sitting down.

"Can't you like.. back out or something?" suggested Karl as I gasped.

"Karl! How could you say that! He would hate me even more! Plus, Austin would KILL me," I said as he lets out a chuckle,

"I'm kidding! Christ, you need to chill. Plus, Alex doesn't hate you, funny enough, he thought you hated him," said Karl mumbling the last part, but I caught it.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean he thinks I hate him..?" then it all clicked.

"WHAT?! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ME AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" I yelled as I stood up.

Karl turned around and grinned at me, "I'm just a bystander, don't mind me! Besides, you guys would've totally made up quickly. Plus, I wanted a head start," he winks.

I felt myself blushing as I thought about what he just said, "You- I- You- Ugh! Whatever!" I said as I stomped off to my room, Karl chuckling at me.

So, he doesn't hate me?

I thought as I sat on my bed. But then again, Karl could just be saying that to mess with me again.

I sighed as I checked the time, 45 minutes till show time. It was time for me to join the call. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

-677 words