C H A P T E R 2

It shouldn't hurt to try and compete, right? He looks nice enough, and Sapnap talks greatly about him too. I decided to leave a reply on the Love or Host tweet.

y/username replying to AustinOnTwitter: lookin' interesting..

Immediately I heard another Ding! notifying me that someone I followed had replied to my tweet.

KarlJacobs_ replying to AustinOnTwitter and y/username: :OO

Smiling, I started to fill out the google form.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Love or Host was in 2 days, and yet I had nothing to make myself stand out in the show. Calm down, just be yourself. I scoffed at the thought of that. Yeah, right. As if my boring self would stand out that way.

I've watched a few of Karl's streams. Turns out he's a pretty funny dude. He mostly streams on The DreamSMP, though. Maybe I could get Dream to invite me again. Initially, I was gonna be one of the first few on the SMP, but since I had the Lunch Club keeping me busy, my schedule was busy. Since I have nothing else to do now, might as well. I opened discord and sent a message to Dream.

y/username: Dreaaaammm

y/username: Dreaamn anwejr meer

Dream: wat

y/username: Is that invite to ur SMP still open?

Dream: what? what made you change your mind?

y/username: I just have a lot more free time now and decided to get over my fear of talking to minecraft block people

Dream: good on you, Steve used to always scare you

y/username: u suck. Does that mean I can join now?

Dream: no

y/username: i'm gonna smack you when we meet up at twitch con later in the year

Dream: im kiddinggg, ur already whitelisted and here's the IP

y/username: GREAT THAKSNKS DREAANMN

Dream: tf? do u smack ur entire hand on the keyboard to type like that

Ignoring his last message, I typed in the IP and joined the server.

y/username has joined the server

<Dream> ew

<y/username> stfu i know where u lirrev bivtchc

<Dream> yeah but u obviously dont know how to type correctly

<y/username> TAHDTS IT WHEERE ARE YIUO

<TommyInnit> WOMAN!!!!

<The_Eret> Welcome y/username!

<y/username> HEY! :D

I pressed tab to check who was online and noticed the one person I was looking forward to meeting wasn't online. Oh well, maybe next time. I proceeded to join in Tommy and Dream's VC to do some bits with them.

I should stream on the SMP tomorrow. I thought to myself as Dream and Tommy continued their "Tommy freaking out at a woman joining their call while Dream calms him down" bit.

-412 words