C H A P T E R 2 8

I had officially fallen for both boys.

The thought of ruining the friendship between us three scared me, causing me to shift a bit, but then froze as I felt Karl stroke my hair softly, mumbling,

"Just go to sleep Mr Snuggles.."

I chuckled softly at the adorable boy and decided to close my eyes. I can worry about this some other time.

I slowly let myself fall asleep in the warm arms of Karl Jacobs, the sweet boy who's made me realise my feelings for him and his friend.

-------------------------------------

I was awaken by the sound of my phone buzzing by my bedside table.

I groaned in annoyance and noticed that Karl still had an arm wrapped around me. Carefully, I shifted to grab my phone and check who it was from, for fuck's sake it was 7am.

7 missed calls from One of the Dumbasses

"Either Schlatt or Carson then.." I mumbled to myself as I went to call whichever dumbass that was.

"Y/N!" a voice said as soon as they picked up.

"Carson.. why the fuck are you calling me at 7am?" I asked carefully removing myself from Karl's embrace.

I heard him chuckling at my grumpy reply, "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or could it be that someone else had hogged the other side of the bed?" he asked in a playful tone with a hint of curiosity behind it.

"Carson King, I am hanging up now," I said finally succeeding to get up without awakening Karl.

"NO! WAIT! Okay, I actually called to tell you about our schedule later," Carson said quickly as I facepalmed, realizing that I had a video to shoot with the Lunch Club today.

"Okay, spill," I said carefully stepping out of the room and into the living room.

"So, I forgot to tell you this yesterday but there's been a slight change in the schedule, addition might I add," said Carson, trying to be 'funny' and obviously trying to beat around the bush.

"What is it chief?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen to get a cup of water, cringing slightly at the nickname I gave him.

"Okay, so you know how our shoot is at 2pm later right?" he said as I took a sip from my water.

"Well, our manager called to say that he would be coming over here for an emergency meeting.. at 9am.." he said causing me to spit my water out.

"WHAT? I thought he said this was like- some sort of vacation for you boys, like- yeah we still have to do video shoots and collabs and stuff but he said he wouldn't be coming over to 'let you guys mature without me for once'," I said mimicking our manager for the last part.

Carson lets out a laugh before saying, "Yeah, exactly. I have no idea what's going on either. He never told us what the meeting was about, just that we were gonna have one later. Unless.. you did something?" he suggested jokingly.

Despite it being a joke, I answered seriously, "Pretty sure I haven't done anything wrong. In any case, I actually brought more subs and views over to our side-" I said referring to video where Alex made his appearance before continuing and interrupting Carson before he could protest, "and besides, it was probably you guys that did something!"

Carson lets out a small laugh followed by a scoff afterwards, "Oh please- You've been hanging out in a house with two boys that literally only came here to meet you!"