C H A P T E R 1 8

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! And wipe that smug eating grin off your face, let's just watch the movie," I sighed shaking my head while smiling.

He lets out one more laugh before we started the movie.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long before we were both asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

I was awaken by a heavy feeling on top of me, sure enough, I opened my eyes and noticed that the movie was over.

And Alex had his arms around me, which made it look like we were cuddling.

I felt my cheeks getting redder and redder and I slowly reached for my phone that was beside me to check the time.

4.30pm? Wow, we were really out for a long time. I thought as I looked around slowly, noticing that the bowl of popcorn was now all over the floor.

I mentally cursed to myself as I remembered that Alex still had his arms around me. Causing me to blush again once more, why am I even blushing right now, its just Alex.

I tried to gently get off without awakening Alex, but failed as he started stirring awake. Again, I mentally cursed at that.

Alex opened his eyes as I tried my best to cover my blushing face. I was still stuck in his grasp of course, that is until he noticed and fell off the couch.

He cursed out loud as I just stared at him laughing.

"Damn it. My fucking ass. Sorry about that Y/N," he said, I noticed he also had the same reaction as me before, since his cheeks were turning red.

"It's cool, but pffft- flatty patty." I said trying to stiffle my laughs and keeping a straight face, but Alex's reaction just made it hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled and we both started laughing.

I got up and offered him my hand, he took it and I pulled him up.

We both just kept laughing off the awkward incident that just happened, that is until he noticed the spilt popcorn all over the floor. We both stared at it in silence, until he spoke up,

"Popcorn was a bad idea," "Yepp," I replied popping the 'p'.

"Uh, I call dibs on not cleaning up," said Alex and I stared at him with a 'are you fucking serious' look,

"There's fucking popcorn and butter all over the floor, and you- FINE, not it either," I said as he gave me the exact same look,

"HEY! That's not how this is supposed to work!" he said as I rolled my eyes,

We both fought over who would be cleaning up the mess.

In the end, we both did it together since we had a stream scheduled later night and Alex still hasn't fully prepared his set up yet.

TIME SKIP brought to you by uhhh flatty patty.

We plopped onto the couch simultaneously as we finished cleaning the floor.