C H A P T E R 2 3

"Alexis, you are definitely an interesting person," I said as he sat closer to me and pulled the blanket over the both of us.

"Hey man, look, Spongebob is a good show!" he defended causing me to laugh once again,

I rested my head on his chest as the intro of Spongebob started playing.

And just like that, we spent the rest of the moments we had together just cuddling and watching Spongebob. Not sure where we were going with this friendship.

-------------------------------------------------

The alarm that Alex had set, made us both jump when it went off. We laughed at eachother before I gave Alex the keys to the car while I put away the blanket.

As we were driving there, we sang a bunch of cartoon songs, most of them were songs from Spongebob.

After making it to the train station and parking somewhere, we got out of the car still singing along to songs and ended it off with a good laugh.

"So when is Karl getting here?" Alex asked as we were walking into the train station.

I rolled my eyes and nudged him playfully, "He said he should be here in about 20 minutes," causing Alex to stop in his tracks and look at me excitedly.

"SO KARL IS COMING!" Alex said grinning at me, I couldn't help but smile back,

"Yeah yeah, but just so you know, I'm hugging him first," I said and he nodded in agreement as we both walked to where we were supposed to meet Karl.

"Damn, so why is he coming? I mean not that I mind," Alex asked as we both sat down somewhere,

"Remember that tweet I tweeted where he replied saying he was coming? Guess he actually wanted to come and visit, since, y'know, your already here," I said as he scoffed.

"I doubt he's here for me. He's here for you if anything," he said looking away as I smirk at him.

"What? Is that jealousy I hear? Damn Alex, didn't know you've fallen for my charms," I said jokingly and unknowingly.

Alex just blushes as I proceed to scroll through twitter, keeping up with the tea.

I happen to stumble upon an interesting tweet, from our dear friend, Austin.

"ALEX! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE GONNA HAVE A SECOND LOH!" I said shocking Alex from my sudden outburst.

"OH UHM- I forgot to tell you? I swear Austin set me up with this before we even met up!" he said defending himself, "I- I could bail if you want me to- I swear I didn't know like- this whole thing with-" he said nervously before getting cut off with my chuckling,

"I'm messing with you Alex, I'm cool with it. I might even sign up, it's next Tuesday right? I should sign up soon," I said mumbling the last part.

"Jesus, you scared me. I thought you were gonna be beyond pissed," he said letting out a chuckle.

"Oh no. I am beyond pissed that you didn't let me know sooner, but I'm alright with you going on the show. It is for content after all," I said as he smiled at me.

"Phew! Glad you get it," he said nudging me before continuing, "you know- that it's for content," I rolled my eyes and shook my head while smiling,

"Of course, no one takes it seriously, we should all have free will to our own love lives rather than let some show decide for us. Also, in case you forgot, I did also host Karl," I said winking at him as he looked at me with a fake shocked expression.

"Wait.. Your gonna fucking host me on my show aren't you?" he said laughing in between,

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and smirked at him, "Maybe I am? Maybe I'm not?"

He groaned in frustration as I laughed at him, "You and your secrets are just- un fucking believable," causing me to laugh harder.

"Hey! I mean you figured out the surprise today. You should be able to work out whether I'd choose Love or Host," I said winking at him as he rolled his eyes.

"That's two completely different types of surprises! I only guessed it was Karl that was coming over cause of his twitter reply," he said looking at me,

"Yeah, that was on him. Well, here's a hint, I chose either one," I said as he buried his face in his hands and groaned in annoyance once more,

"I fucking hate you for this.." he mumbled causing me to chuckle,

"Love you too, bud!" I said earning a soft chuckle from him.

Both of us waited for Karl to arrive in silence, we were both really tired so we just decided not to talk. That or Alex is probably still thinking about the Love Or Host thing.

After waiting for quite a while, a train could be heard arriving soon. We both got up from our seats, excited to meet our friend in real life for the first time.

-844 words

———————————

A/N:
Short chapter D:
I decided to split it so that they meet up with Karl next chapter.

I wonder what Y/N should pick on Quackity's Love Or Host 🤔? xo