C H A P T E R 8

I decided to send him a text before getting out of the car,

y/username: sir quackity, sorry to keep it short, I had to go film something, talk to you soon? x

As I walked out of my car and just as I was putting my phone into my pocket, I heard the discord notification sound go off and decided to read the message I received.

QuackityHQ: nahh its cool dw about it- you can call me alex btw. also did you just put an 'x' at the end of ur message

y/username: yessir, its to show my undying love xo

QuackityHQ: cringe uwu

y/username: no u xox

I decided to leave it at that since I wanted to catch up with Schlatt and Cooper before they went inside. I received another text from Alex, but I that could wait till' later.

------------------------------------------------------

"PUSSY!" I yelled as I jumped on Schlatt's back, feeling him jump a bit.

"Jesus christ woman, you trying to give me a heart attack or something?" he said as he made it so we were facing eachother while hugging.

"I mean she got you there, dude," said Cooper laughing at the scenario.

"Coopy poopy!" I exclaimed, letting go of Schlatt and hugging Cooper next.

"I told you not to call me that," he said as he rolled his eyes and hugged me back.

"Yeah, yeah, and I told you not to smoke weed, but you never listen to me either," I said while pouting.

"Ew, don't do that ever again," said Schlatt making a disgusted look.

"What? Pouting?" I said while raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, that whole thing where you went uwu mode, it actually makes you look like a girl," said Schlatt as I wrapped my arms around Cooper and Schlatt's.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean," I said nudging Schlatt lightly on the arm.

"Chillax, Y/N. He just means that you're not like other girls, hence why we can joke around with you like this," said Cooper, patting me on the head with his free arm.

"I don't know if that was supposed to be a compliment or not but- AWW I KNEW YOU GUYS LOVED ME," I said as I held them closer.

"Oh God Cooper look what you did,"

"Okay no that was gross,"

"You guys are a bunch of assholes," I said as the three of us laughed while going into the mall to meet up with the others.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THE VLOG OF THE LUNCH CLUB IS ABOUT TO START (I recommend watching the vid before reading cause this contains spoilers, it's the vid where the "Lunch Club Goes Shopping") brought to you by Quackity's amazing singing skills

Skipping and changing how the video goes, so basically the cameraman starting the video without Y/N, Schlatt and Cooper. They met up with the others at the store where they were gonna get drip.

"Hey Carson, wood fired pizza," said Schlatt. Man, Schlatt really pulled out that bit.

I decided to sit with Travis since I've already greeted everyone, and plus I'll look for stuff later, or maybe Toby would hook me up with stuff.

"Hey again, Y/N," said Travis as he smiled at me.

"Hey, T-Money, why aren't you getting stuff for yourself?" I asked him.